Hi all!
    I just had my Storm replaced with a brand new one out of the box and I immediately upgraded to .148.
    When I restored my 3rd party apps., I noticed I was not receiving new tweet notifications from Ubertwitter (sound enabled in Ubertwitter options) so I check Sounds-->Set Ringtones/Alerts and guess what...the "Other" settings was completely missing and Ubertwitter was nowhere to be found.
    After several battery pulls and uninstall/reinstalls of Ubertwitter and communications with Ubertwitter (@ubertwiter), still no go.
    So I launched TwitterBerry and sent a test tweet....sounds played.....interesting thing is, still no "other" in sound profiles and TwitterBerry shows up no when in sound profiles either....so I don't know how it knows what sound or at what level, etc. to play...but it works!!
    Does anyone knopw how to go about fixing this problem or is anyone else experiencing this?
    PLEASE HELP!!!
    Last edited by gregal; 05-27-09 at 01:14 AM. Reason: spelling error
    05-27-09 01:14 AM
    Noone can help??
    Bump
    05-27-09 01:48 AM
    im with you. i know its done the same thing with viigo also. sucks.
    whats funny is i had ubertwitter, with a working sound profile. when i heard of the twitterberry 0.9 update, deleted ubertwitter, downloaded twitterberry and there was no sound profiled for twitterberry.

then AGAIN downloaded ubertwitter, and now it doesnt have a sound profile...

how annoying..
    06-17-09 04:23 PM
    mine didnt show up at first but after a battery pull or 2 they showed up
    06-17-09 04:27 PM
    i tried that. i actually tried to delete, then dl the apps again. still did not find the sound profiles for the apps. i did numerous battery pulls and still cant find it...im so disappointed that the first blackberry i had such a sh***y OS.
    06-19-09 02:14 AM
    I am now having the same problems with ubertwitter where there is no sound profile for it. I have tried to reinstall and mutilple battery pulls. I am running .148. I have searched and can find no information on a solution. Any ideas?
    07-03-09 11:16 AM
    OK...sorry I took so long to post this but....

When I upgraded to .148 leak, I had to delete vendor file for some odd reason (http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/pl...s-cont-236311/). When I wiped phone and the installed .148 without vendor file, I lost "other" sound profiles.

Another wipe, loaded .075 official, then upgraded to .148 (without vendor.xml), TADA..."other" sound profile back and Ubertwitter & Twitterberry operating normally.
    07-06-09 01:04 AM
    for me i have the ubertwitter option under the sound profiles, but the sounds aren't playing at all. I mean i just joined twiterr and downloaded ubertwitter today, but my friend that im following tweeted and i didn't get a flashing led or sound.
    07-09-09 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD