Im looking for a Twitter app. I have signed up for Social Scope but while im waiting for an invite, what is the best app for twitter? I hear that some of them are a drain on your memory and im just looking for something thats easy to work with that wont kill my memory. Whats the best one?
    07-09-09 11:18 AM
    can anyone help?
    07-09-09 02:20 PM
    Ubertwitter is a much better app. It loads faster, doesn't consume as much memory (or have heavy leaking for that matter), and has more functions than twitterberry. Download both, and see for yourself....you'll stick with uber.
    07-09-09 02:27 PM
    Ubertwitter ftw!
    But with tweeteev coming out, you might wanna check that one out as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 04:04 PM
    Go with UberTwitter - definitely.
    07-09-09 04:06 PM
    I started out with twitterberry and thought it was the shiz niz. Tell I got ubertwitter and found out I was wrong. Ubbertwitter all the way
    07-09-09 05:38 PM
    Another fan of Ubertwitter. I started out with twitterberry, then discovered ubertwitter and I've never looked back.
    07-09-09 06:29 PM
    same here started with twitterberry and tried ubertwitter and never looked back. i cant wait for tweeteev tho that looks insane!!
    07-09-09 07:05 PM
    Not even a comparison. Ubertwitter.
    07-09-09 07:08 PM
    Not even a comparison. Ubertwitter.
    I agree 100%. I have used both and prefer Ubertwitter. The latest upgrade is far superior to any other twitter apps out there.
    07-09-09 07:37 PM
    UberTwitter hands down!! Such a great app!! Tweeteev though seems like its going to be pretty cool when that comes out but for now at least go Uber!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 07:49 PM
    twitterberry if you're brand new. Uber is the best!
    07-09-09 08:22 PM
    Im looking for a Twitter app. I have signed up for Social Scope but while im waiting for an invite, what is the best app for twitter? I hear that some of them are a drain on your memory and im just looking for something thats easy to work with that wont kill my memory. Whats the best one?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/search.php
    07-10-09 02:19 AM
    UberTwitter is great because you can delete your tweets now! SO no more embarrassing drunk Tweets left on my page all day because I'm not near a computer...
    07-10-09 02:53 AM
    uber twitter by far.
    07-10-09 07:49 AM
    once you go uber, youll never go back
    07-10-09 07:59 AM
    The OP wants something easy to work with and that won't kill memory. I hate to break it to the UT fans, but Twitterberry is the better choice for what the OP wants. I like Ubertwitter myself, but I had to delete it and go back to Twitterberry because of memory issues. So what's more important than features is what suits one's needs.
    07-10-09 08:01 AM
    The OP wants something easy to work with and that won't kill memory. I hate to break it to the UT fans, but Twitterberry is the better choice for what the OP wants. I like Ubertwitter myself, but I had to delete it and go back to Twitterberry because of memory issues. So what's more important than features is what suits one's needs.
    I've had the same troubles with Uber. Somehow it just keeps sending/receiving data and killing my battery. I've tried numerous reinstalls and I know all about the settings.

Adjusted everything... no help. Right now I'm just using Viigo. Not the best, but at least I can keep things under control with it.
    07-10-09 10:12 AM
    Ubertwitter by far. Ubertwitter allows you to do more than Twitterberry, and scrolls so much faster. You can even let people know where you are when posting via GPS on Uber.
    07-10-09 11:22 AM
    If ubertwitter hadn't such a funky name, i'd go with it.

But for now, using twitterberry beta 7, has delete function too

Serves its purpose, and does the job well.
    Cute name to boot! =P
    07-10-09 12:27 PM
    UberTwitter =D I just don't like the icon. Looks weird as ****.
    07-10-09 12:55 PM
    Is anyone having resetting issues with their phone since installing UberTwitter? I love the app and have deleted TwitterBerry since I started using it. Only problem is that now all of a sudden my phone has been resetting on it's own. Anyone else come across this?
    07-10-09 03:21 PM
    Uber twitter is the king, twitterberry was just ok......
    07-10-09 03:41 PM
    Only problem is that now all of a sudden my phone has been resetting on it's own. Anyone else come across this?
    Have you pulled the battery?
    07-10-09 04:27 PM
    UT is better than twitterberry. Socialscope is better. Handmark is also coming out with a twitter client.
    07-10-09 05:08 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD