07-16-09 09:41 AM
34 12
tools
    UT cause it's free and complex.Well developed.TG is paid and has a reputation of a memory hog,so no thanks.I also have Twitterberry but I don't use it anymore since UT.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-09 05:02 PM
    The main reason I prefer tweet genius is the elegant tabbed interface!

06-27-09 08:41 PM
    I much prefer the interface on TG, but feature wise, UT is better at this time (as mentioned before). As a side note, I liked Twitterberry's ability to choose which online pic service to use. Would like to see that integrated into TG and UT. Hopefully, updates to both TG and UT will accelerate and continue. If UT cleans some things up, I would be willing to throw a few bucks at it.
    07-02-09 06:02 PM
    I love UberTwitter. I love what they've done with the new upgrades.
    07-02-09 07:41 PM
    I prefer the look and speed of TG but for whatever reason it does not sync deleted updates and direct messages that have been deleted. Gone back to UT.
    07-03-09 10:42 AM
    I like UT.........
    07-03-09 01:49 PM
    UT is the best by far. And its free. Even if it doesn't stay free.. rumor is a free version will stay available. It owns SocialScope. Runs smooth on my storm, great features. They are coming out with lots of innovations also for tweet aps. SS is a memory HOG. I would never pay for TG while there are free apps on the market either, so I can't compare that one.
    I leave social scope open all day and end the day with 40+ app before I reboot

07-03-09 07:31 PM
    I'm using both UberTwitter and TweetGenius.
    Just bought the latter a week ago. I'm a moderate user of Twitter and much preferred the Interface of TweetGenius. Loved the Separation of Friend's Tweet, Direct Message and Mentions Tweet. And the little puff (when sending tweet) is just too cute..

UberTwitter is also nice. I don't use much of it's features though. Although I haven't noticed a significant feature difference between the two.

If u have no-pay policy for a twitter client, Ubertwitter should be more than enough. But if u don't mind paying a bit and want to have a twitter client that looked nice.. than TweetGenius is a great choice. My 0.02 cent tough..
    07-16-09 01:29 AM
    If ubertwitter would let me use a different pic service I'd use it. But it hate how it uses it's own. That's why I use twitterberry.
    07-16-09 09:41 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD