I have a problem with my BB 8900 (T-mobile) & Ubertwitter Beta 4 and was wondering if anyone has experienced the same problem...

So here's the problem(s):

Problem #1 - From Uber I'll choose the "take picture" and It'll go to my BB camera and take the picture but afterwards, it won't go back to Ubertwitter so I can send it out as a new Tweet.

Problem #2 - I'll go to Ubertwitter and go to "add picture" but the only photos that are there are photos I took days before and won't update to more recent photos I took.

I didn't have a problem with it when I first installed the update but noticed it stop working a couple days after.

I'm not sure if what I'm putting down makes any sense but basically the Take/Add picture option doesn't work and I've tried deleting/reinstalling Uber and I also tried the battery pull.

Anyway, I hope there is a solution out there for me because what's the use of having Ubertwitter when these options don't even work.

Thanks in advance!
    08-14-09 11:04 PM
    ^ Bump

I still need help with this please...
    08-18-09 09:49 PM
    Not having any problems with this on my 8330. They are releasing another update this week (I think they said thursday) that will offer the paid version or the free ad one. This release should also fix some bugs as well, they have said.

Hit them up on twitter. They're good at responding and helping out with problems. This issue may be on their list and could be fixed this week.

***EDIT***

Also, you should file a bug report with them. That's the only way they'll know of the problem so they can fix it.
    Last edited by doctorlove316; 08-19-09 at 11:15 AM.
    08-19-09 11:10 AM
    Not having any problems with this on my 8330. They are releasing another update this week (I think they said thursday) that will offer the paid version or the free ad one. This release should also fix some bugs as well, they have said.

Hit them up on twitter. They're good at responding and helping out with problems. This issue may be on their list and could be fixed this week.

***EDIT***

Also, you should file a bug report with them. That's the only way they'll know of the problem so they can fix it.
    Thank-you very much!
    08-20-09 02:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD