I just wanted to say, I was an avid UberTwitter user. I love the multi accounts, the designated channels and email options.

Then UberTwitter got in trouble with Blackberry and in that 2 week gap of being "shut down" on Blackberry's network; I jumped to SocialScope.

UberTwitter became UberSocial and was allowed back into Balckberry's network.

Now, I can't take it upon myself to go back. I am converted. I just uninstalled UberSocial and now fully into Social Scope.

Did anyone else have the same experience?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-11 09:29 PM
    Once I got my SS invite several months ago, that was it! I have US installed, but only as a backup if SS goes down for a while. SS does it all, and quite nicely at that.
    04-15-11 05:59 AM
    Been using SocialScope for about 2+years. I went from Twitterberry to Ubertwitter to SocialScope and never looked back.
    04-15-11 08:07 AM
    Ss rocks!!

04-16-11 02:57 PM
    I've been a uber user since 2009...then I got my ss invite last september n it has been bounce between both apps...but since the whole shut.down of uber...when it came back it has been hard to use...uber needs some more revamping b4 I can come back fully...am I the only one who isn't feeling the current look of uber...n the new uber50 theme?

04-16-11 04:31 PM
    I can't stand the mile long menu in Uber. I know the app will do a lot, but it's hard doing it...
    04-16-11 04:41 PM
    I went back to Uber for a bit from SS. Now happy with T4BB. My needs are pretty simple.

04-16-11 05:11 PM
    Uber made a mistake with that @week gap>>>lol>>> SociaScope capitalized on it, now they wont catch up anytime soon...it has all social networks in one app and the layout is gr8. i dont see myself going back anytime soon....ss rocks and saves time and battery!!!
    04-17-11 06:17 AM
    Socialscope is great! I have never had a problem with it and I love the feature you put a bunch of people, things etc. into groups and then it sends them right to your messages. I used to use it a lot for facebook too, but now that the beta zone has facebook 2.0, socialscope only gets used for twitter, but it is still a handy little application. I just can't believe that it is STILL in beta!!
    04-17-11 06:26 AM
    I've been a SocialScope user for just over a year now. I went from TwitterBerry > UberTwitter> TweetGenius till I got my Socialscope invite, and haven't looked back. IMO the UberTwitter GUI is just horrendous to look at. If SS ever goes down I'd use T4BB.

The problem I find with SocialScope (not really a problem) but since it doesn't support Push Notification, I often find myself replying to mentions / DM's via T4BB. The same goes for Facebook integration, I'll quite often see myself replying via RIM's native apps as opposed to SocialScope. This kinda annoys me. Until SocialScope have push notification the app wont be "complete" and IMO wont be released from Private beta.
    04-17-11 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD