I have used a few twitter apps and never really got hooked on the whole twitter thing.

Since ubertwitter cam out I have been able to do everything I could do on my comp on my phone.

I searched iphone and said something to one guy and he is all up in arms trying to impress me with iphone capabilities and I keep shooting him down, lol

This is my kinda fun. Peeing off iphon fanboys, lmao

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 05:55 PM
    Moved to BlackBerry Apps
    05-17-09 06:03 PM
    wat is ubertwitter?
    05-17-09 10:23 PM
    wat is ubertwitter?
    A Twitter app.
    05-17-09 10:46 PM
    I'm still trying to understand twitter

05-18-09 01:16 AM
    Yeah its the best twitter app

05-18-09 01:41 AM
    i agree... right now, ubertwitter is the best app. i have twitterberry also, but with the newest updates to ubertwitter.. it blows twitterberry and other twitter apps out of the water right now... and surprisingly, its only in beta. =P
    05-18-09 04:19 AM
    Cool, I am really happy with socialscope so I haven't tried ubertwitter yet. Glad you like it.
    05-18-09 08:25 AM
    UberTwitter was my first introduction to Twitter or any Twitter app, so I can't compare it to anything else. But I do feel comfortable with UberTwitter, and I seem to be able to do everything on it that I could possibly do on a PC. Love the app.
    05-18-09 08:30 AM
    UberTwitter was my first introduction to Twitter or any Twitter app, so I can't compare it to anything else. But I do feel comfortable with UberTwitter, and I seem to be able to do everything on it that I could possibly do on a PC. Love the app.
    Same here, tried on my berry before PC and haven't looked back. Tried all the other apps but this one has the cleanest interface and it "just works".
    05-18-09 10:43 AM
    Two questions, keep in mind I don't know what I am doing. I'm just kind of learning as I go! If I download Ubertwitter can I join twitter then? And where do I go to get ubertwitter? Thanks for any help!

05-23-09 11:42 AM
    Ubertwitter is ok but socialscope is by far the best bb twitter app. But don't fool yourself the iphone has by far the best twitter apps of any platform not trying to start touble but its just true. The most basic twitter app on the iphone pwns the best twitter app of any platform.

05-23-09 11:48 AM
    Two questions, keep in mind I don't know what I am doing. I'm just kind of learning as I go! If I download Ubertwitter can I join twitter then? And where do I go to get ubertwitter? Thanks for any help!
    You can get UberTwitter by going to m.crackberry.com and clicking on OTA Links from your BB browser

I dont' think you can sign up for twitter using UberTwitter...you'd have to do that from Twitter: What are you doing?
    05-23-09 12:11 PM
    I agree uber is great. Def the best twitter app to become available to everyone with a bb.

05-23-09 12:17 PM
    What is the different between Exit and close in the menu. I have played with both and do not see any difference.
    05-24-09 10:02 AM
    One should make it just run in the background...another one should exit the app completely...not sure which though
    05-24-09 01:16 PM
    Great app.Used to use Twitterberry but since the last beta was launched,I stayed with UT.It still has some bugs (garbled text and sometimes no avatars while using wifi) but I love it!
    05-24-09 01:29 PM
    I notice Lance Armstrong has been playing around with UberTwitter today. That must be a kick in the teeth for the BoyGenius, he tried so hard to get him to use TG when it was still a closed beta.
    05-24-09 05:37 PM
    One should make it just run in the background...another one should exit the app completely...not sure which though
    exit = exit completely
    close = run in the background
    05-24-09 05:41 PM
    hey if this posts, listen. if you have a storm, hold send and you will get your contacts. press send and you will see a wonderful phone.
    05-24-09 05:49 PM
    for some reason i have been disabled from posting "New Threads". someone spread the word about the storm's send button tips!
    05-24-09 05:50 PM
    woo i can post!
    05-24-09 05:51 PM
    Ubertwitter is ok but socialscope is by far the best bb twitter app. But don't fool yourself the iphone has by far the best twitter apps of any platform not trying to start touble but its just true. The most basic twitter app on the iphone pwns the best twitter app of any platform.

yeah but if socialscope werent nazi's about giving out suscriptions we would all love it, lol
    05-24-09 11:37 PM
    Okay I got twitter and loved twitterberry. Then UberTwitter finally updated and I loved that. Now I got TweetGenius and I'm addicted to it. I can only imagine how good Socialscope is until i ever get to try it my vote goes with TG

05-24-09 11:40 PM
    What is the different between Exit and close in the menu. I have played with both and do not see any difference.
    When you exit the application, it stops running and receiving tweets.
    However if you close the application, it will still run in the background. This actually drains a lot of battery (my bold went dead after 5 hours).
    05-25-09 01:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD