I just started using Ubertwitter and am happy with it so far. The only issue I'm having seems to be with the new tweet and @reply notifications: the LED continues to blink red, regardless of the fact that I've clicked on and read each new posting. Even within the list of running apps, the Ubertwitter icon will maintain the original number of new tweets, again, regardless of my having read them all.

Refreshing does nothing. Oddly enough, using the "Help" or "Get Link" function from the Home screen (only on the Home screen; "getting" a link within a tweet does nothing) seems to do the trick - essentially marking all read tweets read and ceasing the flashing LED.

Is this normal and what everyone else is experiencing? If not, how do you ensure that once you read a tweet, it's considered read by the app?
    08-19-09 05:16 PM
    Battery pull?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-09 10:49 PM
    Yeah def do a battery pull the only time my LED light wouldn't stop was because when I left the app I didnt hit exit when leaving the app other than that never. If that doesnt help try reinstalling the app and see if it changes
    08-19-09 11:17 PM
    Try an app called LED Reset. I use it and love it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-09 11:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD