hey guys, i just got ubertwitter and have been playing around with it. it is a definite upgrade from twitterberry in my opinion. one thing i cant seem to get it....when im surfing the web on my 8900 and i want to post a url onto twitterberry, there was a menu option that said "send to twitterberry". ubertwitter does not have this option. how do i tweet a URL?

thanks in advance
    07-22-09 10:45 AM
    I think you just copy n paste it to uber twitter, that's what I do. It will shrink the link after its posted

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 11:00 AM
    ok i will try that thank you
    07-22-09 11:05 AM
    If you go thru the menu there is an option in Ubertwitter 4.2 for shrink your tweet.

have you tried that
    07-22-09 11:14 AM
    yea i tried that, it only shrinks what i type..not the url. i got the copying and pasting the url onto my tweet, but it is too long. i read on the site that the new ubertwitter beta version doesnt have url shortening. they hope to have it for the next release.
    07-22-09 11:21 AM
    Ouchhh have to wait for the new version..
    07-22-09 11:26 AM
    yea...the new version will also have ubertwitter integrated into the BB browser so you can just "send link to ubertwitter" right from the webpage.
    07-22-09 11:30 AM
    Thanks for the detail Rgunturi ,, yeah that will be a nice to have functions on the new version.
    07-22-09 11:36 AM
    Just post the url and its automatically gonna do it for you, even if it goes past the 140 character limit

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD