Is anyone else having problems with ubertwitter?

I've used ubertwitter for months now without a problem, always updating to their latest version each time an upgrade is suggested. From about 5pm today I have been unable to use the application at all as I keep getting "Network Error" and nothing happens.

I've got a Bold running on Orange UK running .303 (Orange UK) and everything worked fine after the OS upgrade until 5pm today. I've changed no settings, added no further apps, and yet it's gone from working to not working.

My girlfriend also has Ubertwitter running on her Bold running .282 (Vodafone UK) on the Vodafone network and hers works fine.

I've checked my twitter account and it's still active. I've used twitterberry (I have this installed for my work twitter) for my personal twitter and that works and since the problem developed I've installed tweetcaster for my personal twitter and that also works. I've also seen loads of tweets from the people I'm following posted using ubertwitter.

To be honest, I don't like twitterberry or tweetcaster and want to get ubertwitter back working again ASAP. It's all a bit of a mystery since it was working fine, nothing changed and now it's not working.
    10-22-09 06:38 PM
    Problem solved now. After countless re-starts I re-sent my service books and it's working again now
    10-23-09 07:55 AM
    Hi,

I have the same problem, how do you resend the service books?
    10-23-09 09:31 AM
    Seems Orange screwed up the Service Books and had BIS marked as disabled even though it wasn't. It's currently stopping me having Auto set on SocialScope for my connection type and Google Maps can't see a data connection either. About to resend my Service Books to see if they've resolved it.
    10-23-09 12:08 PM
    ive had the same issue since yesterday evening, add to that app world said that i needed a data plan. orange admitted that there seemed to be a problem, they sent service books to me but it didnt solve anything, however now it is working and so is app world.
    10-23-09 12:48 PM
    Problem solved now. After countless re-starts I re-sent my service books and it's working again now
    I have the same problems, same phone and service provider. How do I re-send the service books?
    10-26-09 07:37 AM
    sign into BlackBerry Internet Service and click on help, it's in there...
    10-26-09 02:50 PM
    Nice one scook94. followed your instructions and it works fine now. cheers!
    10-27-09 04:21 AM
    When I called Orange about this problem a few days ago, they blamed it on "UberTwitter". Whatever.
    10-27-09 09:39 AM
    just try the service book resend. worked for me.
    10-27-09 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD