Does anyone know which permissions I can edit (if any) on Ubertwitter to keep it from being my "default" twitter client? I'd like to keep it around for its functionality, but for everyday use, I prefer the intuitive UI and overall speed of tweetgenius. So I don't want Ubertwitter opening by default every time I click a @username or a #hashtag. Does anyone know how I can turn this off so Ubertwitter ONLY opens when I click the Ubertwitter icon?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-10 09:29 PM
    just close the apps every time you finish using it. CMIIW
    01-04-10 09:56 PM
    Okay, yes, UT is exited, shutdown, not showing up in application switcher, but as long as it's installed, even in TweetGenius, clicking on a @username or #hashtag, instead of going to that item in TG, UberTwitter will OPEN separately to displayed the timeline of whatever was clicked. I like having UT for the features that TG lacks, but I'd prefer if it only opened when I wanted it to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-10 10:06 PM
    Is there any option in the system menu when you select the @ or # and hit the bbmenu to open with your preferred app? You know like how when you select a link and you have opera installed it will ask you if you want to open with the native browser or opera.
    01-04-10 10:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD