UberTwitter is set to update with new tweets every 2 hours...however it only seems to do this for like an 8 hour period every few days...I haven't been updated of anything in 4 or 5 days now and there have been hundreds of new tweets...

Does anyone else have this issue?
    06-13-09 03:58 PM
    Did you contact @ubertwiter ?
    06-13-09 05:01 PM
    Did you contact @ubertwiter ?
    No...I don't like UberTwitter (or even Twitter for that matter) enough to mess with it for too long...

Switched to Twibble...pretty happy about the switch so far...looks like there's a few less features but it was stuff I never used anyway
    06-14-09 01:21 PM
    I've noticed when my I have a bad data connection or I lose service or something, a lot of my data apps fail to "connect properly" without shutting the app down and restarting it. That's an issue I've had with my 8900 and bad service areas as opposed to ubertwitter (and beejive has that issue at times too).
    06-14-09 02:36 PM
    I've noticed when my I have a bad data connection or I lose service or something, a lot of my data apps fail to "connect properly" without shutting the app down and restarting it. That's an issue I've had with my 8900 and bad service areas as opposed to ubertwitter (and beejive has that issue at times too).
    I have never found an area where I have a bad data connection though...I thought about that one too...With the exception of a couple weeks ago when VZW's data network went down for the day I've always had perfect data connections.
    06-14-09 03:49 PM
    mine updates every minute, maybe change how often it updates in the preferences and you might get them quicker
    06-14-09 05:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD