I have upgraded the the latest Ubertwitter (.970) and all my visual notifications checked in the Ubertwitter options. However, I still don't get the mini-icon to show up when new tweets arrive like I do for Facebook, emails, txts, etc. Anybody know what I am doing wrong?
    03-11-10 04:14 PM
    I have upgraded the the latest Ubertwitter (.970) and all my visual notifications checked in the Ubertwitter options. However, I still don't get the mini-icon to show up when new tweets arrive like I do for Facebook, emails, txts, etc. Anybody know what I am doing wrong?
    Check your app permissions, that was my problem.
    03-11-10 04:22 PM
    For some reason I get the notification late.
    03-11-10 04:55 PM
    Check your app permissions, that was my problem.
    What should the app permissions be set to?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-10 05:37 PM
    All three should be set to "Allow"
    03-11-10 05:38 PM
    I have all of them set to "allow." Apparently it doesn't work because I am running OS 4.5. That is what I have been told. I get Facebook notifications that way though. I guess it is regarding Ubertwitter alerts only.
    03-11-10 10:54 PM
    I had the same issue and sent feedback through the application. This is the resonse that I received shortly after:

"mini icons will not work on blackberry OS version 4.5 and below, sorry, RIM didn't open this api up to third party developers until 4.6."

I was slightly disappointed, however, I will say that I am really impressed that I got a response less than a half an hour after submitting it. Overall great app and I have stopped using the blackberry client in favor of UT. I just need to get a new phone, that's all.
    03-11-10 11:20 PM
    I get the visual notifications but I don't get any of the notifications that I have set up in "Set Ring Tones/Alerts"
    03-11-10 11:36 PM
    I had the same issue and sent feedback through the application. This is the resonse that I received shortly after:

"mini icons will not work on blackberry OS version 4.5 and below, sorry, RIM didn't open this api up to third party developers until 4.6."

I was slightly disappointed, however, I will say that I am really impressed that I got a response less than a half an hour after submitting it. Overall great app and I have stopped using the blackberry client in favor of UT. I just need to get a new phone, that's all.
    This is what I heard in another forum. Thanks for confirming. Guess I'll have to wait until I am able to upgrade in September and get either the Storm2 or Essex/Tour2/Bold.
    03-12-10 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD