Hello Everyone!
    I need a little help. My UBERTWITTER works just fine but i cannot upload pictures to my UBERTWRITTER anymore. Which is an extreme problem for me since I absolutely LOVE posting pictures. Has anyone else had this issue?
    12-20-09 07:36 AM
    Did you allow all for permissions? I had to do it when I first installed it. I haven't changed the settings since then.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-09 09:58 PM
    I did that but it wont even allow me to set my permissions now. The whole thing was working properly and then one day it just stopped. Do you think that if I reinstall it I would be able to set the permissions?
    12-21-09 01:22 PM
    nevermind I found where to set my permissions but it still didnt fix the issue.
    12-21-09 01:30 PM
    That suck's! I tried twitterberry before I tried ubertwitter and didn't allow all for twitberry and it wouldn't upload pics. So I installed ubertwitter and allowed all, pics work now. I'd try to reinstall ubertitter and allow all. It should work then. Hope that helps

12-21-09 08:52 PM
    I fixed it. The problem was that my media card was encrypted. i had to take the encryption off and even then it wouldnt work with my old pictures that had once been encrypted. But when I took a new one it worked just fine.
    12-22-09 07:30 AM
    Wow glad you fixed it! Thanks for posting the fix.

12-22-09 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD