Looks to be the new logo of the App

Check it out
    https://twitter.com/UberTwiter
    04-21-10 09:15 AM
    Yep. they're bringing the bird back. I'm looking forward to seeing the new UI and layout...
    04-21-10 09:20 AM
    Yep. they're bringing the bird back. I'm looking forward to seeing the new UI and layout...
    Me too!!!!!
    04-21-10 09:30 AM
    I hope the new UI and layout doesn't take long to roll out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 09:34 AM
    About 3 days ago, I tweeted Uber asking for any news about a new version with Push. They always seem to get back real quickly. I take the fact they haven't yet as they are hard at work finishing up the new version.

I really can't wait to check it out.
    04-21-10 12:01 PM
    Not seein where there's any "Hints of things to come".

The logo shown is the old logo, so nothing really hinted at there.

It is interesting though that at the time of this reply, www.ubertwitter.com is down due to a "too many connections" error with their sql server.
    04-21-10 12:11 PM
    Their homepage says Beta 8 is due out at the end of April which I guess could be any day now
    04-21-10 02:14 PM
    that bird logo is so ugly they should do something simple like their u with the two dots on top but it the same typeface and color as twitters logo

i hope they take what is good from the twitter for bb app, make it better and roll out a nice ui

i like twitter for bb but its laggy and i thought i wouldnt care but the not being able to edit a RT is starting to **** me off but the UI is so nice and for some reason i always like OFFICIAL apps i dunno why
    04-21-10 06:24 PM
    I liked the old bird icon WAY more than their current icon. I'm looking forward to what they bring in the coming update...as of now I'm between this, T4BB, and TweetGenius (they need to update TG desperately)
    04-21-10 08:04 PM
    I liked the old bird icon WAY more than their current icon. I'm looking forward to what they bring in the coming update...as of now I'm between this, T4BB, and TweetGenius (they need to update TG desperately)

+1 on the bird and being between this and t4bb
    04-21-10 08:10 PM
    Their homepage says Beta 8 is due out at the end of April which I guess could be any day now
    Where? I don't see it.....
    04-22-10 08:50 AM
    Beta-7 has been released!
    Tue, 03/30/2010 - 22:39 — CodeWarden
    Following close on the heels of Beta-6, Beta-7 is mostly a bug-fix/stabilization release. This is in preparation for a substantial feature upgrade for Beta-8 which we plan to release in late April.
    04-22-10 09:07 AM
    Oh duh. It was staring right at me.
    04-22-10 01:00 PM
    Oh duh. It was staring right at me.

04-22-10 01:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD