I just downloaded ubertwitter. Can someone tell me what should I allow and what should I deny?
    10-09-09 09:39 PM
    turn off mylocation. itll save battery. unless you like people on twitter constantly knowing where you are =P
    10-09-09 10:49 PM
    thanks. I should allow everything except the location?
    10-09-09 11:01 PM
    what else is it asking you to allow or deny?
    10-09-09 11:06 PM
    A list of things. Phone, bluetooth, email, security location and several more. I denied some and it wouldn't complete so I deleted it. I will try to load again. I just didn't feel comfortable allowing access to every. I don't know enough about it. I'm still a newbie when it comes to add applications. Heard good things about it, but not sure what I should do.
    10-09-09 11:13 PM
    I really like ‹berTwitter.

The only downside is that your ‹berTwitter icon on your home page always has a red star indicating there are new tweets because, well, people update their Twitter all the time.

Is there a way to set it so that the red star appears only when someone @replies you? That would be very helpful.
    10-10-09 01:12 AM
    The only downside is that your ‹berTwitter icon on your home page always has a red star indicating there are new tweets because, well, people update their Twitter all the time.

Is there a way to set it so that the red star appears only when someone @replies you? That would be very helpful.
    It's fun to see that it has been changed since my last visit here!

Another downside to ‹berTwitter is that it drains the battery way too quickly. When it runs in the background, I can only get about eight hours of battery life, and when it's not on, I can get almost two full days.
    04-03-10 03:36 AM
    It's fun to see that it has been changed since my last visit here!

Another downside to ‹berTwitter is that it drains the battery way too quickly. When it runs in the background, I can only get about eight hours of battery life, and when it's not on, I can get almost two full days.
    U should check the settings in ubertwitter and change the update setting, I have it to update every hour and my battery last more then the 24 hour day period with heavy twittering and BBM'ing
    04-03-10 04:04 AM
    I hate a tone alert set every time I got a new tweet. Howver, after downloading 5.0, I can't hear it anymore. I verified the settings were correct. Anybody know what the problem might be?
    04-03-10 05:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD