did a search and nothing there to help. wanted to know if there was some type of ubertwitter tutorial somewhere. this is totally confusing the **** out of me !!! wanna understand the whole twitter craze but just not getting how to use it from the phone, or from the computer for that matter thanks for any help given
    05-13-09 10:37 PM
    I learned by playing with it. If no one gives a guide for you, then just googling twitter tutorial or something of that nature and it will explain the possibilities. I also read twitters help guide. Link is in the footer on twitters home page.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 10:45 PM
    I learned by playing with it. If no one gives a guide for you, then just googling twitter tutorial or something of that nature and it will explain the possibilities. I also read twitters help guide. Link is in the footer on twitters home page.

thanks, actually, i have been playing with it ALL NIGHT !!!! i'll try your suggestion on the google thing. i hope this is all worth it thanks for your help
    05-13-09 10:50 PM
    No problem. Twitter is pretty addictive, depending on what you use it, but it can get tiring. I have been using uber for a while now and I love it. To be honest I don't know everything about it yet, but I know enough to get by

05-14-09 12:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD