07-16-09 07:32 PM
84 ... 234
tools
    Does anyone know why I can't "get link" from tweets posted by PopEater using UberTwitter? I can get links from other posters that I follow. It says "HTTP Error 404: Not Found. The page you are trying to load could not be found. Please try loading a different page." Thanks for any possible help!
    06-24-09 02:04 PM
    this new Ubertwitter has been the result of my 6 battery pulls a day. It doesnt catch the feeds like it should and makes my phone hourglass something SERIOUS
    06-24-09 04:00 PM
    It has seriously affected my VZNav! the GPS is somehow affected! Upon delete of uber and reinstalation of VZ able to lock on again!
    06-27-09 04:09 PM
    It has seriously affected my VZNav! the GPS is somehow affected! Upon delete of uber and reinstalation of VZ able to lock on again!
    do you have it set to update your location? If so then your storms GPS is being used when using Ubertwitter. Disable the update location option.
    06-27-09 06:26 PM
    this new Ubertwitter has been the result of my 6 battery pulls a day. It doesnt catch the feeds like it should and makes my phone hourglass something SERIOUS
    Do you have it set to update your location? Might be part of your issues
    06-27-09 06:27 PM
    my issue is I can't hide the keyboard so I can only see 3 tweets at a time...HALP!
    07-16-09 03:04 PM
    my issue is I can't hide the keyboard so I can only see 3 tweets at a time...HALP!
    Go to Options>Advanced Options>Applications, highlight Ubertwitter, press the Blackberry button and choose Disable Compatibility Mode

HTH
    07-16-09 03:24 PM
    I love my Uber!!
    07-16-09 03:29 PM
    Go to pictures select the picture you want to send..press BB button...should be an option saying send to Łbertwitter

Stinks it only let's you post pics you take from inside the app.. But for only being a beta, its the best twitter app for a BB in my opinion..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 07:32 PM
84 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD