I had replaced Twitterberry with Ubertwitter... loved it but found it was draining my memory badly. I just deleted it to see if that was indeed the case. Anyone else had this problem?
    04-24-09 10:42 AM
    Any word or when the updated UT is gonna be released?
    04-24-09 03:53 PM
    I felt that I was having mem issues too. I like it but removed it until a final release is made.
    04-24-09 03:55 PM
    I felt that I was having mem issues too. I like it but removed it until a final release is made.
    Just change you refresh rates. i have UT and no mem leaks and/or battery drain. also waiting for the updated beta.
    04-24-09 04:18 PM
    Twitterberry seems better imo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 04:22 PM
    Just change you refresh rates. i have UT and no mem leaks and/or battery drain. also waiting for the updated beta.
    ok, will do
    04-24-09 04:28 PM
    ok, now i'm really confused. what exactly is twitter ? i thought there was only one twitter but now i see all these other twitters. are they all connected with each other ? which is the best ?? can anyone help me clear this up ? thank you for any help
    04-25-09 12:18 PM
    Twitter is a status updater in 140 characters or less. UberTwitter and TwitterBerry are applications so you can update your Twitter.
    04-25-09 01:32 PM
    According to UT's twitter page the app will be updated within two weeks. Fixing a memory leak will be included in that update and they are working on the battery drain issue.
    P.s. I love this app!
    04-25-09 03:42 PM
    According to UT's twitter page the app will be updated within two weeks. Fixing a memory leak will be included in that update and they are working on the battery drain issue.
    P.s. I love this app!
    Great news. I hope it's just 2 weeks.
    04-25-09 04:58 PM
    Just tried UberTwitter and like everybody else said, it really is better than TwitterBerry. I like the location update and GTalk feature. With the Twitter Facebook app, I can use UberTwitter to automagically update Twitter, Google and Facebook at the same time.
    04-26-09 12:56 AM
    I like UT better than TB but keep TT as a backup, since UT is still beta. Like some I don't have the option 2 post pics already on berry but there's always work around. Notice the battery drain as well until I realize that I was closing instead of exiting the app. Also I changed my update intervals 2 30 mins and just manual update. Can't wait 4 the next release!

Keep up the good work UT! I'm loving it!

04-26-09 10:13 AM
    downloaded ut and when I try to run it it locks up my strom. anyone else haveing this prob?
    04-26-09 02:23 PM
    so what if you have twitterberry already? and want to try ubertwitter? will they both run or will one take over the other?
    04-26-09 02:29 PM
    so what if you have twitterberry already? and want to try ubertwitter? will they both run or will one take over the other?
    Yes, they will both run.

Less than 2 weeks to Beta2.

UberTwitter is an app I will definitely be willing to pay money for. I like it that it just works.

Also, from what I remember UberTwitter saying there is an issue with older OSes and selecting previously taken pics to upload. Add them on Twitter @UberTwiter (yes, thats only one t in twitter) and ask them questions. They are VERY good about responding.
    04-27-09 05:47 AM
    Yes, they will both run.

Less than 2 weeks to Beta2.

UberTwitter is an app I will definitely be willing to pay money for. I like it that it just works.

Also, from what I remember UberTwitter saying there is an issue with older OSes and selecting previously taken pics to upload. Add them on Twitter @UberTwiter (yes, thats only one t in twitter) and ask them questions. They are VERY good about responding.
    I am very excited to see all the fixes and updates in the next beta release. The first beta is a great start!
    04-27-09 02:57 PM
    Hmm the whole concept of twitter still hasn't caught on to me yet. Why would I want to always update my site telling people what I am currently doing?
    04-27-09 04:09 PM
    Hmm the whole concept of twitter still hasn't caught on to me yet. Why would I want to always update my site telling people what I am currently doing?
    Well maybe Twitter is not for you then, but personally I enjoy it and think its pretty fun.

Derrick Lee (DVLJR) on Twitter
    04-29-09 02:55 PM
    Why cant I reply to DM's through ubertwitter?
    04-30-09 01:58 PM
    Anybody find a way to look at older tweets on ubertwitter? There is no "more" option.
    04-30-09 02:00 PM
    Ubertwitter works great, cant wait for beta 2!
    04-30-09 06:32 PM
    Question...can you start following ppl using uberTwitter???
    05-01-09 09:38 AM
    I like TwitterBerry best so far. Have tried TinyTwitter and UberTwitter
    05-01-09 11:20 AM
    Question...can you start following ppl using uberTwitter???
    Not yet. Its coming in the next upgrade...

05-01-09 04:28 PM
    Hey, I finally got hooked up last night and got a copy of SocialScope lite. I must admit, its a pretty SICK app! You have the ability to do so much with your Twitter & Facebook accounts. Did anybody else get a chance to download it yet??

Derrick Lee (DVLJR) on Twitter
    05-01-09 08:46 PM
84 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD