Hey all,

You were right...I downloaded UberTwitter and I LOVE IT! Works better than TwitterBerry so far, at least for me. What do people usually set the timeline refresh delay at? 5 min, 10, etc. I just left it at 10 minutes, since I really don't care because I am not going to be receiving updates when someone "tweets" me...

Thanks!
    Last edited by BerrySky; 07-28-09 at 08:27 PM.
    07-28-09 08:22 PM
    i enjoy ubertwitter as well but have the occasional lockup with it
    07-28-09 09:12 PM
    Really? Nothing yet, knock on wood! Also, do you know where the pictures go when I upload one? I know it creates a link, but does it store them anywhere or is it just a temporary link?
    07-28-09 09:18 PM
    I just have mine set to manual

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 09:19 PM
    Cool...any problems with it yet? Or is it a good, clean app?
    07-28-09 09:20 PM
    Its the best twitter app besides socialscope in my opinion. Tied with TweetGenius

07-28-09 09:23 PM
    Beats TwitterBerry too, at least in my opinion! Any idea on where the pictures go when I upload them? I know they go to the Twitter page, but do they also go somewhere to be stored...like a website? Thanks!
    07-28-09 09:26 PM
    I was going to comment on your other thread yesterday Berry...I actually like ubertwitter better too. Twitterberry used to lock up on me A LOT. I just thought it's what everybody was using.

07-28-09 09:29 PM
    I like it a lot too! Have you seen any problems with UberTwitter so far or no?
    07-28-09 09:31 PM
    I am also a UberTwitter user...but that'll soon chenge when Tweeteev is released...i hope.

http://www.mobilemag.com/wp-content/...7/tweeteev.jpg
    07-28-09 10:11 PM
    Sort of related question, how do I post an avatar pic? Can it be done thru phone! Sorry if this is hijacking

07-28-09 10:15 PM
    Sort of related question, how do I post an avatar pic? Can it be done thru phone! Sorry if this is hijacking

No problem, I don't really know how to I think it has to be done through the computer...what is Tweeteev?? Official app??
    07-28-09 10:17 PM
    I set it to 1 hour and when I'm at work I just update every so often when I'm bored, but the refresh catches some things when I'm in a meeting or away.
    07-28-09 11:24 PM
    Ubertwitter is the only thing I have tried on my phone and I like it, but I won't leave it running becuase it locked up my phone.

07-28-09 11:32 PM
    trying now..
    07-28-09 11:39 PM
    I am loving Ubertwitter on my phone....... Heck i didn't use twitter untill i got my blackberry

THE ADDICTIONS ARE MULTIPLYING!!!!!!!!
    07-28-09 11:50 PM
    i been using it, only thing that DONT work is under Profile ( on your cell ) scroll down to ubertwitter you will see 3 of them highlight each one where you can set ringtones for each one, well it dont work well hasnt for me so i never know when i have a new tweet or anything well i do cause they go to my SMS and thats when i know, sucks they cant fix this problem i dont wanna keep going to my SMS for tweets when the app suppose to noticfy me of new ones
    07-29-09 12:25 AM
    Hey all,

You were right...I downloaded UberTwitter and I LOVE IT! Works better than TwitterBerry so far, at least for me. What do people usually set the timeline refresh delay at? 5 min, 10, etc. I just left it at 10 minutes, since I really don't care because I am not going to be receiving updates when someone "tweets" me...

Thanks!
    Didn't i explain all that yesterday to you? LOL
    07-29-09 12:28 AM
    I like it a lot too! Have you seen any problems with UberTwitter so far or no?
    No problems so far but I haven't been letting it run in the background...don't tweet that much. LOL

07-29-09 12:38 AM
    Well even if you are following someone ( if they updated ) it suppose to send you a new tweet message no matter thats if you have your ringtones set to on under Profiles?
    07-29-09 12:41 AM
    I don't like getting updates just because there are so many! When I want to see what's going on, I just open UberTwitter!
    07-29-09 10:19 AM
    I noticed that it was clocking while using one of the modified themes, but i changed it and it works fine
    07-29-09 10:26 AM
    I noticed that it was clocking while using one of the modified themes, but i changed it and it works fine
    Not sure what you mean by clocking, but glad you got it to work! I am guessing UberTwitter is one of the most popular Twitter apps for the BlackBerry right now, right?
    07-29-09 10:28 AM
    Ubertwit is nice been using it for a few weeks now had to turn off the gps location every time I updated my status.

07-29-09 10:39 AM
    I dont even see a profile for ubertwitter...hows that supposed to work?
    07-29-09 10:44 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD