Ubertwitter is by far the best FREE client available, ive tried them all, twitterberry is a distant second.
    07-29-09 10:47 AM
    went with Uber based on previous threads and it's been great. absolutely no problems whatsoever
    07-29-09 05:16 PM
    After reading forum responses, I went with Ubertwitter myself. Still learning about it. But it kills the time when I'm bored.
    07-29-09 05:41 PM
    Ubertwitter is my best friend...wow that made me sound like I have no life, lol
    07-29-09 05:45 PM
    LOL We all have no life just kidding but I love UberTwitter and my BlackBerry!
    07-29-09 05:55 PM
    its drawback is that it uses a lot of ur phone memory and its heavily drains ur batt too when placed on auto refresh! overall its rili nice except for those 2 problems i mentioned...
    07-30-09 08:33 AM
    ubertwitter is entirely too awesome! It's the only Twitapp I'll use...

I dont even see a profile for ubertwitter...hows that supposed to work?
    I think what they were talking about was changing the notifications in your active sound profile (profile> advanced *all the way at the bottom*> ubertwitter)
    07-30-09 08:39 AM
    ubertwitter def works great for me. refreshing every 5.
    07-30-09 01:00 PM
    ubertwitter is entirely too awesome! It's the only Twitapp I'll use...

I think what they were talking about was changing the notifications in your active sound profile (profile> advanced *all the way at the bottom*> ubertwitter)
    ahh, I see the light now lol

but can you tell me why the first tweet is always blank but when i scroll down one tweet it will show up then?
    07-30-09 01:10 PM
    Question here before I start my own thread...

Ubertwitter will sometimes (very seldomly thought) miss some tweets. Has anyone else noticed this? I contacted them and they said to clear out the cache by exiting out of it and then loading it back up but that didn't help.

It's not that big of a deal to me, just a little annoying sometimes.

Oh, and sometimes that 'missing tweet' will show up in the timeline later on (like, they posted it, UT missed it and then it updated later).

If you know anything about it, let me know. ( or on twitter if ya want Allen Love (avl5) on Twitter )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-09 09:55 PM
    I have tried Ubertwitter on two occasions. I couldnt' deal with the massive battery drain, even with auto-refresh turned off it seems to cause a lot of trouble. I also found that my GPS navigation was flakey with Ubertwitter on the phone. Somehow it causes timeouts when getting GPS lock. Dunno why, but it was a showstopper for me.

Great looking app, but until RIM gets the OS to address 1GB of memory or so, it is just too much of a resource hog.

For me that is.
    07-30-09 11:26 PM
    I have tried Ubertwitter on two occasions. I couldnt' deal with the massive battery drain, even with auto-refresh turned off it seems to cause a lot of trouble. I also found that my GPS navigation was flakey with Ubertwitter on the phone. Somehow it causes timeouts when getting GPS lock. Dunno why, but it was a showstopper for me.

Great looking app, but until RIM gets the OS to address 1GB of memory or so, it is just too much of a resource hog.

For me that is.
    I dont have any issues with it hogging my memory.... It does drain the battery down a little faster. But its not a huge difference in my experience...

I have ubertwitter, Myspace, Opera Mini, Buzz Me, BBM, AOL, Slacker, and sometimes Google Maps all running at the same time and never have anyproblems.

I did have hog issues with twitterberry. It would always freeze especially when I try to view all the users that are following me..
    07-30-09 11:34 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD