so i dl-ed ubertwitter since it seemed like a good program and just like all the other twitter apps i'm struggling to connect on my blackberry. i read the FAQ that said if you are having trouble connecting with the auto option use direct TCP. i tried that and i still received an 'unknown error' when trying to view my updates/other peoples updates. i managed to get twitterberry to work by switching it to tcp but i don't really like twitterberry......can anyone help?
    04-24-09 09:54 AM
    so i dl-ed ubertwitter since it seemed like a good program and just like all the other twitter apps i'm struggling to connect on my blackberry. i read the FAQ that said if you are having trouble connecting with the auto option use direct TCP. i tried that and i still received an 'unknown error' when trying to view my updates/other peoples updates. i managed to get twitterberry to work by switching it to tcp but i don't really like twitterberry......can anyone help?
    im on vf as well i think the main problem with uber is the fact it doesnt support BIS connection since that the only way you seem to be able to connect to it.

Im running twitterberry with a BIS connection and that seems fine try that for now until ubertwitters updated
    04-24-09 11:52 AM
    im on vf as well i think the main problem with uber is the fact it doesnt support BIS connection since that the only way you seem to be able to connect to it.

Im running twitterberry with a BIS connection and that seems fine try that for now until ubertwitters updated
    Myself and many others connect through BIS without any issues. It may be more to do with the fact that you guys are on Vodafone than BIS.
    04-24-09 12:46 PM
    Myself and many others connect through BIS without any issues. It may be more to do with the fact that you guys are on Vodafone than BIS.
    yeah BIS is the only way it sadly allows you to connect until ubertwitter allows BIS in the update i think twitterberry will be the only one that works
    04-24-09 12:50 PM
    I'm on Telus with a BIS connection and use Ubertwitter without any problems. Carrier issue, perhaps?
    04-24-09 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD