08-06-09 03:15 PM
109 ... 345
tools
    Constant network error on my 8900 on O2 UK.

I've added TCP settings, and selected Direct TCP as the default. No change.

Endless number of battery pulls.

Was working fine, then it just... stopped.
    05-11-09 12:25 PM
    My wife and I share minutes on a family plan. I have unlimited data and now use twitterberry. I downloaded the new UBer and it looks great, but dont want to get any charges for minutes. Do any of you know if they use phone minutes for any updating?
    No minutes are used with this app. Data only (TCP and Wifi, BIS support soon.)

It seems to me this app eats up a fair bit of memory, but I am still playing around with it to see if that's the case. After I uninstalled it, a lot of memory seemed to free up.

What are the best settings to reduce the amount of memory this app uses?

It's not like I'm constantly getting lots of tweets and I have it set to update every four hours. Most of the time I *exit* out of the application, not merely close it. Still, is it running something in the background?
    can you log out of ut if you wanted too?
    You can choose EXIT and it will disconnect. It remembers your user name and password for when you open the app again, but it will not update if you choose EXIT, thus saving your memory.
    You can also reduce the time intervals it updates and the number of tweets it pulls into the timeline.

Constant network error on my 8900 on O2 UK.
    I've added TCP settings, and selected Direct TCP as the default. No change.
    Endless number of battery pulls.
    Was working fine, then it just... stopped.
    Kardashian:
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling, then a battery pull.
    05-11-09 08:16 PM
    Why not? this is an easy way to highlight the person in your timeline and DM them right from there.
    UT is working very well for me, although I never DM.
    05-20-09 09:30 PM
    It seems I'm getting some people I follow and then I get some txt notifications...How do I get all of it to come thru Uber? What's everyone's update interval?
    05-31-09 03:51 AM
    I do a half hour and then it just updates manually when I go into the program
    05-31-09 11:05 AM
    Hmm,I wish it would just push new tweets to me as they happen
    05-31-09 01:00 PM
    Does anyone know what triggers UT to update your profile location? I've been using it since it came out, but just enabled this feature and my profile location stays the same.
    06-01-09 01:42 PM
    I can't get this to work. I keep getting Network Error and Uncaught Exception Error messages. Any ideas?

EDIT: Nevermind. I figured it out!
    What exactly did you do to fix it?!
    I've been a user since this beta version came out without a hitch, but, I am now getting the errors that you were getting.

Please advise.
    08-06-09 03:07 PM
    What exactly did you do to fix it?!
    I've been a user since this beta version came out without a hitch, but, I am now getting the errors that you were getting.

Please advise.
    today, there was a DOS attack on twitter, which has deemed most of the twitter apps unusable for now. Try tweeting from the web, for now. And be sure to check the twitter status blog to see when the problem has been completely solved. It's here: Twitter Status

There are several threads, right here in this forum area, on this. such as these:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/ube...oblems-287769/

and

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/ube...issues-287789/

and

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/soc...tivity-287714/
    08-06-09 03:15 PM
109 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD