does anyone else have this working? i uninstalled socialscope thinking it was conflicting and reinstalled ubertwitter but still no option like this in the pic gallery at least on my Bold
    I also do not have a "send to ubertwitter" option on my bold. I have a "send to" just about everything else (Facebook, twitterberry, bbm, yahoo messenger).

I'm not sure I like ubertwitter yet. I'll play around with it and keep looking on crackberry's forums for any tips or settings that I may be missing. FWIW, I like twitterberry because it can cache your timeline tweets on your SD card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 02:21 PM
    For those that are having communication errors, make sure you have the "use wifi if available" option checked. Mine would not load friends timeline until I checked this option in the settings, even though my 8310 does not have wifi.
    05-08-09 02:24 PM
    i still get an issue where ubertwitter will just stop updating, no matter what i do. the icon at the top of the screen will just keep spinning and spinning, but never update my timeline no matter how long i leave it. the only solution i've found is to pull the battery. anyone else have this problem?
    05-08-09 02:29 PM
    UberTwitter is doing a great job on listening to our feedback. Many things fixed and they are working on others. Got to give them some credit!
    05-08-09 02:45 PM
    the send to uber optiom from saved pic is not available. I don't know that user is seeing that...

05-08-09 02:56 PM
    UberTwitter for my Curve8330 is UBER awesome!!!!!!!!

Only 2 things I as for:
    1: and Icon that pops up in my Homepage headerbar stating that I have a new tweet!!!!!!
    2: The ability to add friends fom the app
    (I think its rediculous that I have to add ppl on the twitter website b/c I cant do it from the app...)

Other than that this is the best twitter app ive seen!
    05-08-09 02:59 PM
    the send to uber optiom from saved pic is not available. I don't know that user is seeing that...

i think i remember the designer saying that this is only available for the storm as of now.
    05-08-09 03:09 PM
    Folks, if you are still trying to find a link to UT bet 2. Direct your BB browswer to Beta-2 Launched | ÜberTwitter
    05-08-09 03:18 PM
    That option is available on my Storm.

05-08-09 03:18 PM

(I think its rediculous that I have to add ppl on the twitter website b/c I cant do it from the app...)

I'm much with you on this! But since i work on a pc all day and i'm on the website I do not mind it. Its when i'm not on a pc is when i'm bitchin'!
    05-08-09 03:22 PM
    Great program, and I love the updates.
    05-08-09 03:22 PM
    SCRATCH my last post! You CAN follow from UT beta 2...UT is the ish!!
    05-08-09 03:29 PM
    only BIS-B is missing
    05-08-09 03:31 PM
    Folks, if you are still trying to find a link to UT bet 2. Direct your BB browswer to Beta-2 Launched | ÜberTwitter

Thanks, I did link to it in my first post.
    05-08-09 03:33 PM
    Playing around with it now, Still debating weather I will keep it or not. Def like the twipic in the timeline feature. Follow me on twitter and I will follow back

Feels like it takes forever to load the timeline though.
    Last edited by bryan_c; 05-08-09 at 03:42 PM.
    05-08-09 03:38 PM
    Thanks, I did link to it in my first post.
    Ha ha ha!!! I feel so DUMB!! I completely missed it and I read a couple of posts from ppl asking for it. Thanks for putting me on my spot.

Happy Uber Tweetin'!
    05-08-09 03:40 PM
    That option is available on my Storm.

Awesome. I was getting frustrated because I knew I could do it..
    I will about to take a screen shot to show you folks it's possible.
    05-08-09 04:17 PM
    dont really need a screenshot, just wonder why itll work on the storm and not the bold etc. Makes no sense since its the same OS basically and menus
    05-08-09 06:56 PM
    I can't get this to work. I keep getting Network Error and Uncaught Exception Error messages. Any ideas?

EDIT: Nevermind. I figured it out!
    Last edited by kakakasiBB; 05-08-09 at 10:23 PM.
    05-08-09 10:13 PM
    Do we really need direct messages under the timeline?
    05-08-09 11:11 PM
    Is there anyway to stop it from using the notification LED?
    05-08-09 11:24 PM
    Nice!! I <3 ubertwitter!

05-08-09 11:27 PM

Only 2 things I as for:
    1: and Icon that pops up in my Homepage headerbar stating that I have a new tweet!!!!!!

i can add people directly from the app
    05-08-09 11:50 PM
    i can add people directly from the app
    Yep... you can follow and unfollow from the app. Great feature.
    05-08-09 11:53 PM
    DIRECT MESSAGES IN TIMELINE
    I don't like direct messages under the timeline either. Its redundant and I like to view them seperate.

ALERT ICON
    It would be great to get an alert icon or incorporate into bb's messaging like facebook or myspace apps.

TWEET W/ PICTURE
    I have a Curve 8320. I noticed if you reply to somebody, while in the text box go to the menu there's an option to take a picture.
    I assume you can remove the "@name", enter your message and take a photo and send update and your tweet w/picture gets posted.
    Possible work around for those not using a storm?
    I'm going to try it out and see what happens.

05-09-09 12:37 AM
109 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD