Can you repost the link?

I can see the Uber Bar Maintenance in the menu, and even though I have added one of my lists to the uber bar, I see nothing up there.
    Same issue I'm having. I go the Uber Bar Maintenance and all I see Twitter Name *Empy*
    12-03-09 11:48 AM
    http://survey-smiles.com/

that's the link that was posted..i went to it from my blackberry
    Thank you. That link posted got me the tabs for UT. Don't understand the difference, but it works for me. Thank you again.
    Last edited by djransom; 12-03-09 at 12:03 PM.
    12-03-09 11:49 AM
    Here is the one from UT website. http://www.ubertwitter.com/bb/rogue/...berTwitter.jad

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-09 12:07 PM

I have the tabs now! Thank you!
    12-03-09 12:40 PM

Thanks for posting the link (I will add the link on the first post for Tour users)

Thank you. That link posted got me the tabs for UT. Don't understand the difference, but it works for me. Thank you again.
    +1
    I have the tabs now! Thank you!
    +1
    12-03-09 12:53 PM
    anyone know what the little blue icon means under some tweets, in this attached picture it is under Pearl Jam's avatar...???
    12-03-09 02:02 PM
    i wish you could set alerts only from people in a specific like socialscope.......
    12-03-09 02:03 PM
    anyone know what the little blue icon means under some tweets, in this attached picture it is under Pearl Jam's avatar...???
    That means that they are Verified (Mostly people in the Lime Light) Verified
    12-03-09 02:08 PM
    You're very welcome..I had to scroll through many tweets to find it!
    12-03-09 03:17 PM
    another question: anyone know how to get the home screen notification icon to work? It used to pop up upon receiving new tweets in the last version, now I don't see it.
    12-03-09 09:55 PM
    go into the Ubertwitter app, press the menu key, scroll down to options..there should be an option in there somewhere to enable notifications..I have my unchecked..
    12-03-09 11:45 PM
    FYI: Don't know if it was mentioned, but if you don't have the tabs at the top just click the top of the screen in UnberTwitter and it brings them back
    12-04-09 12:49 AM
    I guess the UI is growing on me. It doesn't seem as vulgar as it did in the screenshots on the first page
    12-04-09 04:58 AM
    Great new Ubert Twitter
    12-04-09 08:14 AM
    go into the Ubertwitter app, press the menu key, scroll down to options..there should be an option in there somewhere to enable notifications..I have my unchecked..
    Not working for me..... oh well, this isn't the final release, but I really do like it, best Twitter app I have used!
    12-04-09 08:19 AM
    You have to go to options and go next through all the screens. The notification options are not first or second keep going and they are there. There are maybe five or six boxes to choose from on that screen.

Not working for me..... oh well, this isn't the final release, but I really do like it, best Twitter app I have used!
    12-04-09 08:28 AM
    yeah, I checked every box on that screen and it doesn't seem to be working...
    12-04-09 08:36 AM
    mine just basically puts the red notification symbol on the icon and I have it setup in alerts to play a certain sound. Then if you put uber icon on your home screen you should always see the red notification icon. But even when the icon was not on my homescreen, it would still always show the small notification icon like messages etc...in the designated theme specific area.
    12-04-09 09:48 AM
    anyone else dealing with quick memory loss and lagging system after downloading? Mine started running slow yesterday afternoon and realized I dropped about 10 MB in a couple hours today. UT was the only change I made
    12-04-09 11:08 PM
    I've had it for a few days now w/o a glitch and I to say its pretty nice. Unlike some people I actually like the UI and the new icon logo. Now if they can only add multiple friends list that would be perfect.
    12-05-09 01:42 PM
    bump,,,,,,,
    12-09-09 10:13 PM
121 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD