I just recently upgraded to beta 8 and have noticed that by the middle of night my Storm starts to beep saying it's low on battery when a few hours ago it just had all battery bars. I usually exit out of the app when I'm done using it so it's not like the app I still running. Also I keep on getting the "hour glass" "ticker" in the middle of the screen... I think that's what's causing the battery to drain out.

I removed UberTwitter just now to see if that was the problem. Mind you, I had no problem with the last version of it just this one. Anybody else have this problem?
    08-02-10 10:55 AM
    I have been running beta 8 since the day it was released and it has been running flawlessly. Nice UI, no memory or battery drain.
    08-02-10 11:05 AM
    I don't know then... I mean I don't know what else could be causing that problem? Random battery draining when I'm sleeping and not even using the phone? The only other app that's using is Windows messenger & I've been running it since I can remember without any problems.
    08-02-10 11:08 AM
    I have the same problem happening on my Tour. The battery drains a lot faster than when I had the previous Ubertwitter version installed. Actions were also sluggish and froze quite often. Although I really liked the features on the latest version (Uberchannels), the problems were such a hassle I finally decided to delete Beta 8 and reinstall 0.971.
    08-06-10 11:49 AM
    No issues on my S2 or my sons S1.
    08-06-10 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD