Ubertwitter Beta 4 is now official! Those who had the leak should download the official. They spent a lot of time from then til now, working out some of the issues in the leak.

Here's the download page: ‹berTwitter Download

Enjoy
    08-12-09 08:57 AM
    Did someone forget the way to the Storm 3rd Party Apps Sub Forum? Moving thread!
    08-12-09 09:02 AM
    Thanks for the link. I'll check it out, but if I heard correctly, the advertising is being worked into this release. I'll hold off until official if this is the case and just purchase it. I don't want to deal with advertising in a beta.
    08-12-09 09:24 AM
    Thanks for the link. I'll check it out, but if I heard correctly, the advertising is being worked into this release. I'll hold off until official if this is the case and just purchase it. I don't want to deal with advertising in a beta.
    The advertising is really not as bad as what ppl make it. Every once in a while you'll see a Yahoo, or Vlingo add at the top of the mapge, but its nothing thats constantly there. I still may get the paid version...but the adds really aren't all that bad.
    08-12-09 09:37 AM
    Just saw word from @Ubertwitter that the paid version will be available in 2 weeks.
    08-12-09 09:38 AM
    Just saw word from @Ubertwitter that the paid version will be available in 2 weeks.
    Its too bad they didn't release the paid non ad version at the same time as this release. I would of paid for it today. The adds are not that prominent but enough to annoy me a little.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 12:15 PM
    Its too bad they didn't release the paid non ad version at the same time as this release. I would of paid for it today. The adds are not that prominent but enough to annoy me a little.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Exactly my thoughts.
    08-12-09 12:48 PM
    Man I feel ripped off, I've been trying out the Beta for a couple of hours now and have yet to see one ad
    Why do people assume that developers might not want to make a bit of cash after all the hours and work they've put into making a great app, Ubertwitter has been banging out betas non stop and is getting better every time.
    08-12-09 01:04 PM
    Man I feel ripped off, I've been trying out the Beta for a couple of hours now and have yet to see one ad
    Why do people assume that developers might not want to make a bit of cash after all the hours and work they've put into making a great app, Ubertwitter has been banging out betas non stop and getter better everytime.
    Because they are coming out with a paid version that eliminates the ads. Why not give us an option if we want the ad version or not at the same time instead of forcing the ad-added beta 4 onto us beforehand?
    08-12-09 01:06 PM
    Because they are coming out with a paid version that eliminates the ads. Why not give us an option if we want the ad version or not at the same time instead of forcing the ad-added beta 4 onto us beforehand?
    Its not that complicated. You could always keep beta 3 if the beta 4 add version is that much of a hassle. The ads are really not that big of a deal. They gotta make money somehow...so they'll make it by charging advertisers with one version, and charging customers with another version. It's only fair and it makes a lot of sense IMO.
    08-12-09 01:30 PM
    I'd probably buy it if they threw in other features besides just removing the ad. I'd like to try SocialScope but i'm in invite purgatory it seems.
    08-12-09 01:36 PM
    so i just downloaded the new update i usually was notified every 1hr regarding new updates. now when i get updates 1-2 minutes apart it notifies me head of schedule? is this normal in this update?
    08-12-09 09:24 PM
    I haven't noticed much in the new update. The only thing which irks me is the wrong time whenever someone posts. I know the person tweeted something but it claims that same person tweeted the same text 3-4 hours ago. I don't mind but it's just annoying every time I notice it.
    08-13-09 03:51 AM
    Per the crackberry homepage, UT got rid of ads until they release a paid version. I'm glad they wisened up.
    08-13-09 12:34 PM
    i finally gave in a joined Twitter.. Screen name is SomethinCountry but I havent done anything to it yet, no pics of myself or anything, been pretty busy..

but I guess I forgot to click one of the 'friends' they try to make you add in the very beginning, so now the only one I have is this NASA thing.. how do I get rid of that mofo? lol..
    08-13-09 02:10 PM
    I don't find the ad's that annoying but I'll still consider purchasing if it's around 3 bucks.
    08-13-09 02:26 PM
    memory leaking....fierce
    08-13-09 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD