anyone using Ubertwitter on their Storm, if so what do u think about it???
    07-02-09 02:15 PM
    Works fine, a bit of a memory hog. (Based from my experience)
    07-02-09 02:18 PM
    same as above
    07-02-09 02:19 PM
    Love it.....does eat some memory but it's well worth it. Best twitter app out there (right now) for the storm, IMO.
    07-02-09 02:43 PM
    The newest version is MUCH better on battery drainage, and a bit better on memory use. If you use quickpull or something similar for daily resets it should be fine.

So far, I like it the best out of any of the other twitter apps out there.
    07-02-09 02:52 PM
    I love the new version of it very much more streamlined now, plus you can delete your tweets from ubertwitter itself and whatnot.

I like the new location/mapping built into it as well.
    07-02-09 03:29 PM
    UberTwitter is easily the best Twitter app for Blackberry IMO. I've tried a couple others and this one takes the cake.

It does cause a memory drain though. Only downfall. Other than that, I love it!
    07-17-09 08:50 PM
    the best bb for twitter app
    07-17-09 09:36 PM
    Love it- wish it could handle multiple accounts
    07-17-09 10:46 PM
    i love this app!!!!!on it nonstop!!!
    07-17-09 10:50 PM
    high memory drain is from leaving it on without closing it out. then having it poll your twitter account every 5 mins or so. if you increase the minutes between the times the application is polling the server, youll see less memory drain. or i just exit it out after i read the tweets and go back in to check it after 30 mins or so...
    07-18-09 06:59 AM
    Works great for me on OS .151. No mem drain to speak of.
    07-18-09 07:41 AM
    I am using UberTwitter (the latest version) on my Storm and I don't have any memory issue. It is because of the 3 things that I do:

1. I ALWAYS exit the app when I am not using it. It is almost the cardinal rule.

2. Even if I leave the app on, I put my Storm in the holster when I am not using the phone. The holster magnet will put the phone to sleep mode. It seems to slow down or halt the memory consumption.

3. If after heavy usage, it becomes sluggish because of low memory. All I have to do is to exit out of the app. Wait for a few minutes. The memory will get released. I don't need to do any battery pull. But this is a rare case anyway. I seldom have that much free time to sit around tweeting on my Storm. I normally check my tweets every now and then, and EXIT out after I am done.
    07-18-09 10:19 AM
    I am having a hard time finding the link to Ubertwitter for my Storm. Can someone please post the latest link?

Thanks!
    09-13-09 06:15 PM
    open this on your browser on your phone.

�berTwitter Download
    09-14-09 01:17 AM
    i love it....im not a twitt-a-holic....but i use it moderately and is easy to use and has alot of good features.......yea it hogs some memory....but it is worth it
    09-14-09 11:11 AM
    i cant figure out how to search peoples accounts within this app. i always have to go to my laptop to add twitter accounts
    09-14-09 11:40 AM
    I am having a hard time finding the link to Ubertwitter for my Storm. Can someone please post the latest link?

Thanks!
    �berTwitter Download

http://m.crackberry.com/otaapps.html
    09-14-09 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD