I've been a crackberry user for some time and recently one of my friends started using whatsapp for IM, which I added to my phone to communicate with him. However now when I take a picture and try to send it to ubertwitter I'm re-directed to WhatsApp. If this person wasn't a business contact I would just remove WhatsApp - but if there is a solution out there I'd be happy to hear it.

I can still go into ubertwitter and add a photo, its just a longer process...

Thanks for any help!
    thecanuckgirl
    11-21-10 10:47 AM
    I've been a crackberry user for some time and recently one of my friends started using whatsapp for IM, which I added to my phone to communicate with him. However now when I take a picture and try to send it to ubertwitter I'm re-directed to WhatsApp. If this person wasn't a business contact I would just remove WhatsApp - but if there is a solution out there I'd be happy to hear it.

I can still go into ubertwitter and add a photo, its just a longer process...

Thanks for any help!
    thecanuckgirl
    What is your OS version? This is an OS bug which should be fixed in the latest OS from RIM.
    11-22-10 12:08 AM
    I remember having that issue with the stock OS that came with my 9700. Since updating it, I haven't had that issue since.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-10 01:22 AM
    thank you! I'll give it a try.
    12-21-10 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD