Got a tweet from Uber a little while ago.

Update from 1.250 to 1.251. In number, that does not seem like a big increment, but there are a number of changes/fixes.

From their website:

Version 1.251 includes the following changes:

• Direct support for the latest OS 7 BlackBerry devices
    • For BlackBerry OS 6.0 and 7.0 devices we now support the home screen message notification bar so DMs, @replies/mentions and inner circle tweets will show up there for quick access from the device home screen. When you see the mini UberSocial icon, click the bar and the tweets/DMs that caused the notification will be displayed along with a snippet of the tweet. Clicking the tweet snippet will take you directly to it.
    • Fixed bug where tweets would not open on some touch screen devices when you touched them
    • Fixed bug where trending topics descriptions would sometimes overlap in the list.
    • Fixed issue caused by twitter wrapping all URLs with t.co shortened links, this affected twitlonger, tmi.me, myloc.me and mypict.me links
    • List timelines now include retweets
    • Fixed bug where mini-icon would sometimes have a zero next to it
    • Improved load times for the inner circle timeline
    • Mypict.me now respects the picture size that you choose.
    • Profile pictures are now rotated correctly
    • Added 'Login via Browser' as an option when adding more then one account
    • Added multiple retries to the authorization process as the twitter servers appear to timeout or return nothing quite often
    • Added a 'Theme' menu itme so you can easily change themes from the home timeline without going into options
    • Changed the menu text of 'My Timeline' to 'My Tweets' to more accurately reflect the functionality
    • Support for new device screen sizes for installable themes
    • Fixed a theme bug where backgrounds were not being used on all screens, causing tiling of the portrait background
    • Greatly improved timeline scrolling performance on touch screen devices
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    09-20-11 12:07 PM
    Thanks, just upgrading. Must be very minor bug fixes as that is the same list of updates they posted when 1.250 went up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-11 06:10 PM
    I heard they're gonna implement BBM intergration
    09-20-11 06:22 PM
    Am I the only one who noticed that the settings from the previous version were respected when updating to this version?!?!
    This is HUGE in my opinion...
    Great work Paul!
    09-20-11 07:36 PM
    Can someone please tell me what is the default ubersocial ringtone for new tweets when installed on an OS5 device?

I got OS7 and need my old ringtone...
    09-24-11 09:26 AM
    Can someone please tell me what is the default ubersocial ringtone for new tweets when installed on an OS5 device?

I got OS7 and need my old ringtone...
    You can try searching CB for this. The search function works well.
    I searched for "get OS5 ringtones on an OS7 device".

I don't know the name of the ringtone that an OS5 device would default to upon install for Ubersocial; however, you can download the OS5 ringtones from here. I would think it is the same process.
    http://mobile.blackberry.com/resourc...0x360_03_b.jad

There was a front page Blog about it a bit ago here for OS6...
    http://crackberry.com/get-os5-ringto...os6-blackberry

Here is a thread which states it works on the 9810 (OS7) device, so as I said, it should work.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...9810-a-641410/

Hope this helps.
    09-24-11 09:38 AM
    Thanks for the response! I got all old bb ringtones, however i need the one ubersocial or old ubertwitter used to have as default upon installed on an OS5 device! I just need the ringtone's name!
    09-24-11 10:25 AM
    Thanks for the response! I got all old bb ringtones, however i need the one ubersocial or old ubertwitter used to have as default upon installed on an OS5 device! I just need the ringtone's name!
    No Problem.
    As I stated, I don't believe UberSocial provides any ringtones at all to be used with the app upon install. I believe the ringtone is defaulted by the device itself. You can just listen to the ringtones I posted for you individually until you hear the one that was assigned.
    Hopefully it is a complete listing.
    09-24-11 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD