the update came today.... this evening

i like the integration with FB

�berTwitter Download
    Last edited by Jamaicangirl81; 11-30-10 at 10:11 PM. Reason: adding link
    11-30-10 10:09 PM
    Is anyone experiencing lock ups with the App ? Constantly freezing for a few seconds ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-10 10:17 PM
    Is anyone experiencing lock ups with the App ? Constantly freezing for a few seconds ?
    Been good for me. Up for 3 hours only so far though.
    11-30-10 10:43 PM

I'm not having any trouble on my torch; but a friend of mine who has the 8900 downloaded it and said it bricked her bb..

FB: honestly there really is no "integration", you're just cross posting, which you could already do by adding #fb at the end of your tweets. I'll probably go back to using Socialscope..
    11-30-10 10:45 PM
    Two ads at the top?!? I don't do facebook..... I guess no reason for me to upgrade at this point.....

12-01-10 05:59 AM
    I downgraded back to Beta .993 , luckily the new update wasn't pushed to App World immediately now all works well again

12-01-10 07:47 AM

i have... it didnt yesterday... it just started to do it from this morning. it doesnt do it often, but it does lock up for a couple seconds well... before sorting out itself
    12-01-10 01:20 PM
    i have... it didnt yesterday... it just started to do it from this morning. it doesnt do it often, but it does lock up for a couple seconds well... before sorting out itself
    I sent them a feedback reporting the problem this was his reponse :

'Hi,

Definitely want to track this down and find out what happens. The next time it freezes, or if you can make it happen that would be great, then do the following as quickly as possible so we can see whats in the log:

1. Go to blackberry home screen
    2. Press and hold the ALT key, then press the following keys one at a time: LGLG
    3. This should open the system event log. Open the menu and select 'copy days events'.
    4. Reply to this email and paste the event log into the email body.

Thx,'

If it freezes again on you try that and copy and paste and send them a report using the feedback option within the app

12-01-10 01:28 PM
    Yeah, not liking the two ads on top, that's for sure. Can only see one new tweet on my Bold screen now.
    Uber sent this tweet today - If you have upgraded to the new version and see two advertisements, just select 'clear cache' from the menu, then 'refresh'-
    12-01-10 05:16 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD