No twitter app I have tried is working; what is wrong with my BB. I am now using UberTwitter as I was told its better,

If I try to verify my credentials it just says "Unkown response from Twitter Service, likely they are overcapacity,try again!" I am sure my password is right to, and when I try to update my status its stuck on updating.

whts wrong with my phone
    08-07-09 07:17 AM
    Nothing is wrong with your phone. Ubertwitter was having some problems yesturday. It seems they are having problems again this morning..
    08-07-09 07:20 AM
    Nothing is wrong with your phone. Ubertwitter was having some problems yesturday. It seems they are having problems again this morning..
    Yeah same with socialscope also. Its because of that stupid DDoS attack

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 09:00 AM
    Yep twitter got hacked, well ppl using twitter got hacked and hacker hijacked their computers and crashed the site, no worries its not the phone or apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 09:07 AM
    This comes directly from the Ubertwitter site

Source
    7 August - Continued Twitter Service Issues
    The Twitter service and in particular Twitter's interface which third party clients like �berTwitter use to talk to Twitter is still experiencing slowness and occasional timeouts. Until Twitter can resolve the issue you will continue to experience problems retrieving timelines and posting tweets using �berTwitter and any other clients.
    - CodeWarden
    There have been numerous threads exactly like this one that have popped up in the past 24 hours. All of them with the same responses.

Twitter was hacked. There is nothing anyone can do to help fix the problems you are having. It will be like this until Twitter fixes their API.
    08-07-09 09:14 AM
    Hmm, no wonder I've been having issues with ubertwitter.
    The website works fine, tho. Hope this gets fixed fast!
    08-07-09 10:30 AM
    seems to be working now
    08-07-09 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD