Hello all,

Anyone else experiencing the disappearance of avatars. If so, any known fix?

Thank you
    05-28-09 10:07 AM
    Sometimes they take a long time to load up. Not sure what you mean by disappearing.
    05-28-09 10:14 AM
    yea that's right. gotta do with your phone reception to 3g or wifi whichever.
    05-28-09 10:53 AM
    Thank you both for the prompt response.

What I meant by disappearing was that all avatars appears as the default brown-colored avatar. Those you would normally see when someone that you are following has not chosen a specific avatar.

And, my wi-fi / 3G connection is just fine. I have allowed up to 30 minutes, and still no avatars.

Thanks again. Hopefully, things should sort themselves out.

yea that's right. gotta do with your phone reception to 3g or wifi whichever.
    05-28-09 11:18 AM
    maybe you'd like to exit it and open it up again. since your wifi/3g is good there it should take care by itself. i've experienced it before every now and then but most of the time the avatars show up so.
    05-28-09 11:23 AM
    Never had them just not show up, just a long time to load. However, it is a beta program.
    05-28-09 11:37 AM
    You can follow them on twitter. Send them an @ message, seems like they reply to everyone.

I never had the issue you have. sometimes pics take a few to reload though.
    05-28-09 11:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD