1) Is anyone else with a T-Mo Bold 9700 on OS 6 able to download U.S. Bank's Mobile Wallet app (see the address below)? 2) How about on an earlier OS? 3) Or does anyone have a direct link the app?

This device is listed as supported. US Bank doesn't provide a link, one must enter tmo.mbanking.mobi into the browser manually. Using the original browser and also trying Opera, I get a 404. Using Ffox on a laptop I get a redirect, doesn't display anything but not surprised since the laptop isn't a Blackberry... Typing the redirect into the phone browser also gets a 404.

I can't find the app listed anywhere else. The bank insisted the carrier would have it, which they don't, and I can't find it in BB App World either.
    Any help/clues would be greatly appreciated. Refuse to downgrade the OS but would be interested in knowing if this is an OS version issue. Or a browser issue, since I can now get IE to fail. TIA for any help!
    Last edited by streyy; 04-13-11 at 04:19 PM. Reason: clarify title
    04-13-11 04:17 PM
    posted the above after getting nowhere with bank customer service.
    Just now the try-again-and-talk-to-a-different-person method came through again. No joy but at least an answer: They're changing providers for the app and not accepting new enrollments during the switchover. i.e.don't believe what their website currently says (and don't hold breath). otoh if anyone actually HAS the old app on their site, it would work so would still love to hear about it if you do. Thanks
    04-13-11 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD