I am looking for an SMS scheduler and recently read about TXTLater. It sounds like a great app, but I can't find it anywhere. Their site and a post on this forum says that it can be downloaded from app world. The poblem is that being in Australia app world will not let me download from it. But I can't find it in app world anyway.

I have TimleySMS but don't really like it, and would like to try TXTLater

Is it still available, does anyone have it, and is there an OTA link where I can get it from?
    Here is the thread about it from this forum,
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/txt...-users-260757/

Any help much appreciated.
    08-17-09 09:15 PM
    08-17-09 09:43 PM
    I'm not sure you read my original post properly..
    I said I already have TimleySMS and don't really like it.
    Hence why I am interested in trying TXTLater

Thanks anyway
    08-17-09 11:42 PM
    I do not have BB App Store on my phone but here it shows like that app is listed in it, maybe it will work for you

BlackBerry App World - Search Results for "TXTLater"

PS: I did click on where it said "Get it today" and then entered my email and it did send something from there to my fone
    Last edited by DavidNC; 08-18-09 at 10:20 AM. Reason: added PS stuff
    08-18-09 10:02 AM
    Thanks a lot for that link. I could not find it anywhere when I search in the actuall App World app on my phone.

But yet another problem.
    I sent the email to my phone from that link, but it won't download at all. It gets to a site with the app, I click the link, and it doesn't load.
    This is soo frustrating!
    08-18-09 06:19 PM
    Yeah I found this out later after i posted my last post but thought that might had been the fact that it works with anyone but my carrier which is verizon(that was shown on that link in the bottom right hand side Btw ) , but since it did not work for you then that was not it , yeah dude I know how that is . :/
    08-18-09 09:04 PM
    very irritating
    but i emailed TXTLater support, to which they replied rather promtly, saying that they will be adding an option to purchase ond download off their website in about 2-3 weeks. so some good news there
    08-19-09 08:08 AM
    Glad you got sorted! I've been using it since it was first released and it's great. The guys who develop it always respond promptly. It's one app I couldn't do without.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-09 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD