Since I've been up this morning, I have not recieved any Facebook notifications on my blackbebrry, and before I went to bed it was working. I have all the email notifications but they are not going though to my Blackberry. I logged into Facebook and checked my settings, none of which changed, and pulled my battery. I also tried logging into Facebook mobile and its telling me my password is incorrect. I know this isn't the case because I have been logging in and out of Facebook on my computer all morning. Any suggestions on a fix to recieve notifications again ?

My second question is, since ATT upgraded to Yahoo, I have not been recieving my emails. I have a Bellsouth.net email, which worked fine until I clicked upgrade on the homepage a few days ago, and now no emails are going through to my phone. I tried resetting up the email account with no results. Any suggestions for this as well ?

Thanks.
    03-12-09 07:57 AM
    Since I've been up this morning, I have not recieved any Facebook notifications on my blackbebrry, and before I went to bed it was working. I have all the email notifications but they are not going though to my Blackberry. I logged into Facebook and checked my settings, none of which changed, and pulled my battery. I also tried logging into Facebook mobile and its telling me my password is incorrect. I know this isn't the case because I have been logging in and out of Facebook on my computer all morning. Any suggestions on a fix to recieve notifications again ?

My second question is, since ATT upgraded to Yahoo, I have not been recieving my emails. I have a Bellsouth.net email, which worked fine until I clicked upgrade on the homepage a few days ago, and now no emails are going through to my phone. I tried resetting up the email account with no results. Any suggestions for this as well ?

Thanks.
    Perhaps you need to delete that BellSouth email account and set it up again. Have you tried that? The server probably has the wrong information due to the upgrade.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 08:26 AM
    Yea I tried that and emails are still not coming in.

03-12-09 10:13 AM
    Is there anything else I can do to fix the email issue ?

03-12-09 01:41 PM
    I'm having the same issue with not receiving FaceBook notificatios to the Facebook application in my Blackberry. Was working fine for the last year - just noticed today that I wasn't receiving them.

Tried unistall/re-install. Tried pulling battery. Tried updating e-mail. All the same. Still get the notifications in my yahoo account online, but not getting them on my Blackberry at all. Can still use FB app to send messages or make post or update status with no problem - just not receive any notifications.

Any suggestions?
    03-12-09 06:58 PM
    Thatst the exact issue I'm having

03-12-09 07:19 PM
    i'm have that trouble too...spending hours and can't find a way to sort it out!?!? has this been accomplished yet?
    01-29-10 09:22 PM
    check out BlackBerry Technical Solution Center. Can't post link newbie to this post
    01-29-10 10:41 PM
    The op is from March. But I have had problems connecting with Facebook mobile all day today maybe their server has the problem. I hope!
    01-29-10 10:55 PM
    Anything new on this?

This problem just started happening to me. I get the BerryBuzz LED notification, and I have a specific ringtone set for Facebook that goes off, but the email itself doesn't show up on my Blackberry. It does in my Yahoo email account when I access it from a computer.

Anyone find a fix yet?
    04-01-10 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD