1. I am trying to add Google Reader in the "Add Aggregator" section of Viigo, but every time I try I get this message:

"Unable to fetch Google Resource due to Authorization error"

2. Since midday yesterday, the BBWeather app has stopped updating. When I open the program I get this message:

"Error - Hourly Forecast Thread: Missing XOAP 'link' parameter in request."

Hope someone can help! Thanks!
    07-08-09 09:33 AM
    Can no one help me here???
    07-10-09 11:11 AM
    I know nothing about Viigo, but you can get the new BBWeather fix here http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/bbw...-error-263180/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 11:56 AM
    I know nothing about Viigo, but you can get the new BBWeather fix here http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/bbw...-error-263180/

Thanks for that. I also discovered it's up to .87 now.

Now if I can just get Viigo working properly!
    07-10-09 12:47 PM
    Wow lol thanks.

07-10-09 01:05 PM
    I think its .86 i dont see .87

07-10-09 01:07 PM
    I think its .86 i dont see .87

Try this link from your BB: http://www.tateu.net/software/downlo...ther.jad?q=php
    07-10-09 01:08 PM
    glad they updated I had to go 3 days without BBWeather... I didnt realize until now how much I used that app, lol.
    07-10-09 01:17 PM
    glad they updated I had to go 3 days without BBWeather... I didnt realize until now how much I used that app, lol.
    No joke. I was sad every time I saw the n/a icon.
    07-10-09 01:20 PM
    1. I am trying to add Google Reader in the "Add Aggregator" section of Viigo, but every time I try I get this message:

"Unable to fetch Google Resource due to Authorization error"
    Thanks for the feedback. Typically this happens if a user has a special character in their Google Reader password, such as a / or a #.

If you have a special character in your password the only work around is to change it and try again.
    07-10-09 02:33 PM
    Lol seems i already had .87 thanks anyways though lol

07-10-09 02:38 PM
    Thanks for the feedback. Typically this happens if a user has a special character in their Google Reader password, such as a / or a #.

If you have a special character in your password the only work around is to change it and try again.
    Ah, that explains it then! Too bad, but thanks!
    07-10-09 02:40 PM

Well, now that that's working, is it possible to have Viigo display my feeds by the categories as they appear in Reader? (e.g. News, Sports, etc. with the feeds inside each folder) Right now they are all just listed alphabetically.

Thanks.
    07-10-09 02:54 PM
    Hi I don't have any special characters in my googlereader password but I still have this issue. Any help?

07-10-10 06:59 AM
    Same here! I have no special characters in my Google password and I still receive the same "Unable to fetch Google Resource due to Authorization error". Can't find a fix anywhere and it seems to be quite common. It only happened to me once I deleted my Google feeds and tried to re-enter them. PLUS...I received a warning later that day from Google stating there was suspicious activity on my account, and it listed Viigo as the culprit! Have they blacklisted Viigo or something?
    07-21-10 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD