Twixtreme! For bb finally gets an update. I don't know if this has been posted yet but I'm doubting it has, yesterday I used it and it was normal. Today I woke up around 4 and it said there was a new version available so I downloaded it. After the restart I saw nothing different, but once I hit the menu it was a little different, it's more user friendly. U can personalize your settings now. That's about it. It's a little similar to �bertwitter. U guys should try it out see if u like it.
    09-12-09 01:21 PM
    yup, version 1.1
    I dont think it has a large following at all yet but its not a bad app.

Most people are just gonna stick with socialscope or UT
    09-12-09 02:40 PM
    I might check it out.. I was just thinking I wish there were a Twitter app that I could change the colors of. Sounds silly but I like pink!
    09-12-09 05:40 PM
    I might check it out.. I was just thinking I wish there were a Twitter app that I could change the colors of. Sounds silly but I like pink!
    thats actually im sure something that a large amount of people would enjoy to be able to do. i would love the option to change the color scheme of the layout.
    09-12-09 05:42 PM
    I tried to upgrade to the new version, and now I'm getting an 'outofmemory' error. I didn't have the problem before the upgrade, and I can't find any info about it. Has anyone had this issue w/twixtreme or any other app, or know how to fix it? Thanks in advance.
    09-12-09 06:04 PM
    its pretty cool, but imma stick with UT
    yeah so far so good. i like it
    I tried to upgrade to the new version, and now I'm getting an 'outofmemory' error. I didn't have the problem before the upgrade, and I can't find any info about it. Has anyone had this issue w/twixtreme or any other app, or know how to fix it? Thanks in advance.
    That would be something on your device i would think. If you go to Options then Status, whats your "file free" show?
    09-12-09 06:07 PM
    Where should i go.. for getting Twitextreme..?
    can I know the link?
    thanks
    09-12-09 06:08 PM
    twixtreme just ate one of my tweets alas

is anyone going to invent a custom color scheme-able twitter app?!!
    09-12-09 06:16 PM
    That would be something on your device i would think. If you go to Options then Status, whats your "file free" show?
    That was my original thought as well. It shows 82+mb free, though. Maybe I'll start installing other programs to see what happens..
    09-12-09 06:22 PM
    Yea. I forgot to say what u could actually do with the settings. Well u can't do much, but if u wanna download it just google twixtreme For blackberry.
    09-12-09 06:37 PM
    I also forgot to say, to follow me on twitter! @ahhskurr, idk if that's how u do it. And �bertwitter is still the best twitter app out there
    09-12-09 06:48 PM
    crap. now it says 'module twixtreme-5 has verification errors'. I have installed other programs just fine since the problem. Guess I won't be trying out the new version of twixtreme..

edit: I just got the outofmemory error with another program. CRAP. anybody have any ideas?
    Last edited by unbreakableblue; 09-12-09 at 07:17 PM.
    09-12-09 06:53 PM
    Does anyone else have problem with their "home screen notification" in the new version?
    I get it with the previous version, but not after installing the new one.
    09-14-09 02:15 AM
    my notification showed up for the 1st day and has disappeared since... i had a different problem with the 1st version, but sequence of event was the same: everything works fine for the 1st 48 hours, then the bugs come out after that. I kept my Ubertwitter in anticipation of this.
    09-14-09 09:17 PM
    I'm trying it out to see what happens. Is anyone reporting these bugs to the developer?

BTW, the version I am getting is 1.1.2935. Is this what everyone else has?
    Last edited by osutuba; 09-16-09 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Giving version info
    09-16-09 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD