For some reason the TwitterBerry application is showing on the options menu on my 8830 curve. (Instead of Options > Advanced Options > Applications)

I can not select it and delete it. It does not show up in the applications menu where I usually can delete an app.

When I run TwitterBerry there isn't an option to uninstall.

I'm running version 0.8

Does anyone else have this issue or does anyone know how to uninstall?

(p.s. I've downloaded ubertwitter to use instead, twitterberry was slowing my phones process down)

I've done a battery pull and reset the phone....aaaahh!!

Thanks!
    07-03-09 01:49 PM
    For some reason the TwitterBerry application is showing on the options menu on my 8830 curve. (Instead of Options > Advanced Options > Applications)

I can not select it and delete it. It does not show up in the applications menu where I usually can delete an app.

When I run TwitterBerry there isn't an option to uninstall.

I'm running version 0.8

Does anyone else have this issue or does anyone know how to uninstall?

(p.s. I've downloaded ubertwitter to use instead, twitterberry was slowing my phones process down)

I've done a battery pull and reset the phone....aaaahh!!

Thanks!
    Using the apploader or the DM to deselect twitterberry. If not try that. I for one never use the DM for anything it always install an IT policy on my phone. Go to program files/common files/research in motion/apploader. Open apploader(be sure to have your BB connected to your computer via USB cable port) see if Twitterberry is listed and selected, if so deselect it click next that should unistall it from your device. If it is not there I do not know whatelse to tell you I never had that problem. Nothing fails but a try. Good Luck!
    07-03-09 01:59 PM
    Thanks a bunch for the detailed info BP...I logged on and went to the apploader and still...wasn't there!

So I played around a little more on the phone and found it under Applications > BlackBerry 4.5.0 Core Applications > Modules and found it at the very bottom of the list and was able to delete it there...whew!

Who would've ever thought it would have been in the Core Apps?
    07-03-09 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD