So i have been using the latest beta version of twitterberry and noticed that its slower then the .08 version... like meaning overall in the phone is slower.

Is this happening to anyone else?
    04-28-09 12:26 PM
    Bump...anyone?
    04-28-09 02:56 PM
    I'm using twitterberry also but I don't notice any slowdown. The only problem I have is my @ replies keep doubling themselves when I go to that section.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-09 12:23 AM
    I'm using twitterberry also but I don't notice any slowdown. The only problem I have is my @ replies keep doubling themselves when I go to that section.

You are using the latest beta version i assume right?
    04-29-09 12:26 AM
    I noticed i downloaded 0.8 and i cant send a picture to twitterberry.... when i had the beta it worked, so i might just have to stick with the beta version.
    04-29-09 12:39 AM
    You are using the latest beta version i assume right?
    Yeah .09 something. I had the same problem with .08 also. Weird. But it works and I get my tweets. That's all I care about for now till it gets to anoying.

04-29-09 12:44 AM
    Nevermind. I reset my phone and its normal now. Shows how long since I reset this thing.

04-29-09 12:53 AM
    Yeah .09 something. I had the same problem with .08 also. Weird. But it works and I get my tweets. That's all I care about for now till it gets to anoying.

So your using the beta version or .8?
    04-29-09 12:54 AM
    So your using the beta version or .8?
    Yeah I'm using the beta. And like I said I haven't noticed any slowdown.
    04-29-09 01:33 AM
    After using TwitterBerry for a while, I made the switch to UberTwitter, and I wouldn't dream of switching back.

04-29-09 01:39 AM
    After using TwitterBerry for a while, I made the switch to UberTwitter, and I wouldn't dream of switching back.

I like Ubertwitter but I'm gona wait for the beta 2 version with all the fixes.
    04-29-09 01:45 AM
    ubertwitter uses twitpic too right? i havent tried that yet, i might have to give it a try.
    04-29-09 01:48 AM
    ubertwitter uses twitpic too right? i havent tried that yet, i might have to give it a try.
    Yeah it uses twitpic. The beta 2 should be out soon. I cant wait.
    04-29-09 02:50 AM
    Yeah it uses twitpic. The beta 2 should be out soon. I cant wait.
    Imma try it out now and see how it is...if I dont like it, i will stick to TB.
    04-29-09 02:55 AM
    I noticed i downloaded 0.8 and i cant send a picture to twitterberry.... when i had the beta it worked, so i might just have to stick with the beta version.
    I have this problem with BOTH the beta and the first version. Neither one will send the pics through to Twitpic so i have to email them. It's not that much more difficult but it's a pain when there is a feature that is suppose to be working and its not.

I tried to switch to Ubertwitter, and Twibble, and Blackbird, and TinyTwitter. The only one that will work on my phone is Twitterberry. The rest of them I recieve "tunnel errors" or "network exception" errors on so I gave up trying to use them. But I wish I could. I hear Ubertwitter and TinyTwitter are awesome apps.
    04-29-09 05:50 AM
    I keep Twitterberry on my phone & the beta version. I have tried Tiny Twitter & ubertwitter, but like others, keep having errors that sends me back to using the more stable Twitterberry. I do like the ubertwitter set up much better though.
    04-29-09 07:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD