When I first got my phone I deleted the Twitter client because at the time I wasn't using Twitter. Now a year later I'd like to follow some people and I'm trying to reinstall it - I go to Appworld and it shows Twitter is uninstalled and there is a reinstall button. However, it won't download - I keep getting a dialog "an error has occurred." Has anyone run into this and how do I get around it? Thanks! If there's an OTA for OS6 on the Torch 9800 maybe that would work. Or maybe there is a better Twitter client than the standard one?
    05-29-12 06:55 AM
    Download Twitter direct from your Country's blackberry.....

For example if you're in the UK download it from blackberry.co.uk

EDIT: I see you're on At&t and assume you're in the US

http://www.blackberry.com/app_includ...witter_en.html
    Last edited by Ben1232; 05-29-12 at 07:27 AM.
    05-29-12 07:24 AM
    Download Twitter direct from your Country's blackberry.....
    Thanks - before doing that I tried alt-R-S-T in appworld like I saw recommended somewhere, and it reset and then installed. The icon didn't show up on the "All" main tab, but it was in Downloads. It appears to work. We'll see what happens when an upgrade comes out!
    05-29-12 07:45 AM
    Thanks - before doing that I tried alt-R-S-T in appworld like I saw recommended somewhere, and it reset and then installed. The icon didn't show up on the "All" main tab, but it was in Downloads. It appears to work. We'll see what happens when an upgrade comes out!
    No worries
    05-29-12 07:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD