Twitter for BlackBerry v3.0.0.11 now available in the BlackBerry Beta Zone.

New features of Twitter for BlackBerry smartphones 3.0 include:

BBM Connected App Integration
    New Tweet Layout
    Twitter Photo Service Support
    Automatic Link Shortening
    Promoted Tweets
    Improved Notifications for Wi-Fi Only Users

Get downloading!
    02-22-12 02:00 PM
    Just downloaded and no jumping to last read tweet still?
    02-22-12 02:19 PM
    Last tweet? Like bottom and top of the page? If so, press 'T' to go to the top of the page and 'B' to go to the bottom of the page. Sorry if you knew this
    02-22-12 02:33 PM
    Sorry, I meant when you close the app and reopen it again later it automatically brings you to the last read tweet when you closed it earlier. For me it makes keeping track of conversations much easier and you're less likely to miss important things (Like new Beta releases Ubersocial does this but I don't like the interface and it doesn't have push notifications. So I have both installed and use T4BB just for notifications and use Ubersocial to read tweets.
    I love the interface and everything else about T4BB except that it's missing this feature.
    02-22-12 07:15 PM
    Still the same issues as before. Not showing your own tweets and not starting at the last read. The UI is fine otherwise. Until the two problems are resolved this will remain off my usage screen. Maybe the next update...
    02-22-12 07:19 PM
    Still the same issues as before. Not showing your own tweets and not starting at the last read. The UI is fine otherwise. Until the two problems are resolved this will remain off my usage screen. Maybe the next update...
    Well let's hope that they'll fix or address these issues before the beta goes public. Remember to fill out the surveys and post in their forums. Let them know we want these features.
    02-22-12 08:04 PM
    Wait, what? Not showing your own tweets? I've tweeted a few times since I installed it and every tweet shows in my listing.
    02-22-12 08:28 PM
    It will stay at your last read tweet if you leave it running in the background instead of closing it. It only refreshes at the interval you specify, so it's not killing your battery by leaving it open. I wish it worked when you closed and re-opened it too, but to say there's no way to remember your last read tweet isn't quite true, either.
    02-22-12 08:46 PM
    Is there a link to download this as I've 'checked for updates' on my Twitter on my BB9900 and it says there is no update available...

Thanks
    02-23-12 03:22 AM
    right, I've worked it out now....

cheers
    02-23-12 03:33 AM
    I downloaded it to my Torch 9810 - and lost all my folder customization and the Whatsapp icon changed to a question mark on a black background, though it still works.
    Any suggestions to fix this please?
    02-23-12 03:36 AM
    It will stay at your last read tweet if you leave it running in the background instead of closing it. It only refreshes at the interval you specify, so it's not killing your battery by leaving it open. I wish it worked when you closed and re-opened it too, but to say there's no way to remember your last read tweet isn't quite true, either.
    Yeah, I guess you're technically correct. Which is the best kind. I give this a try and see if its not annoying or if I can break my habit of closing programs when I'm done with them.
    02-23-12 05:12 AM
    Is there a link to download this as I've 'checked for updates' on my Twitter on my BB9900 and it says there is no update available...

Thanks
    In the Beta Zone. First you must join the club. Then the download will be made available.
    https://beta.webapps.blackberry.com/apply/
    adamrollins likes this.
    02-23-12 06:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD