hey guys so I have been trying out the twitter thing, and I downloaded twitterberry and uberberry and they seem to be fine if I use them together. But just doesn't due my needs good using one or the other. I find myself just googling twitter and using the web version b/c more user friendly. Is there any others that I could try. The problem is the uberberry I can't find where to tweet and the twitterberry only let's my tweet and takes forever to load other options. Is there something I should know . oh also I have a question too on if you @name someone that u are following but they aren't following you can they see your message still??? Just new at this thanks for everything again you all always help out with my stupid questions . tweet me @ chrystal_lvz_sd

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 11:32 PM
    I think UT is better than TB. UT has more options like the search twitter and has a better interface. The downsides that made me revert to TB is that it drains battery and it doesn't automatically update tweets. TB is missing several options but seems to update oftenly. I wish they'd work the kinks out of Uber so I could make that my primary app for twitter.

As far as @name 'ing someone, they can still see your reply without following you. I think you can't directly message them if you guys aren't following eachother.

05-14-09 12:37 AM
    Sounds like you're not using either app correctly. Both should do pretty much everything you need. Go to either apps website and see if there is a "help" or "faq" that can assist you.
    05-14-09 02:51 AM
    look at tinytwitter i use that and its pretty good
    05-14-09 03:34 AM
    thanks brianajr88 the tinytwitter does seem to work better.
    Scook94 I thought I was using it correctly but I guess I'm wrong if they should be doing the same thing. Just doesn't tend to want to tweet from ubertwitter for some reason. All in trial and error. I'm new at all this. Thanks for everyones time that helped out.

05-14-09 05:16 PM
    I LOVE TinyTwitter! Infinitely better than any of the other apps.
    05-14-09 06:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD