I've found something very annoying within Twitter and was wondering if anyone else was getting the same...

It happens when you start following someone - once you revert back to your timeline, the app bumps you back up to the start (most recent) tweet. Now this wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, but after reading through 9 hours of timeline tweets, its infuriating as you lose where you were

Doesn't happen when your retweet something, only when following someone new

Does everyone get this?

If anyone from the BB twitter app team is reading this, please take note!
    06-22-12 03:35 AM
    This is one of the features requested as part of the beta trials but is yet to make it into the app.

UberSocial remembers your last read place and have to admit this is my app of choice till RIM updates their app with this feature.
    BBFTW88 likes this.
    06-22-12 04:28 AM
    This is one of the features requested as part of the beta trials but is yet to make it into the app.

UberSocial remembers your last read place and have to admit this is my app of choice till RIM updates their app with this feature.
    My favourite feature of Ubersocial.

I love the look etc of the official Twitter app, but like you, won't make the switch until it had this.

I also find that the official app jumbles tweets up. I sometimes have 2 hour old tweets mixed in with 10 minute old ones.
    06-22-12 04:34 AM
    I also find that the official app jumbles tweets up. I sometimes have 2 hour old tweets mixed in with 10 minute old ones.
    That's usually due to retweets, confused me at first too
    06-22-12 04:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD