With RIM offering BlackBerry push to all BlackBerry developers now, who will be the 1st to offer push mentions? Has there been any talk with the likes of UberTwitter or others looking into adding push? I ask because it appears the official "twitter for blackberry" might not after all push mentions. Push DM's but no mentions? Oh and RIM needs to speed that app up, very clunky.
    03-17-10 07:50 PM
    Push DM's but no mentions? Oh and RIM needs to speed that app up, very clunky.
    This is my biggest issue with the RIM app. How can replies / mentions not get pushed to the inbox? Hopefully the final version will have this.
    03-17-10 08:50 PM
    As soon as I saw the post today that they are opening push services to 3rd party developers I immediately thought of UberTwitter. With the amount of work and updates those guys put into that program, I bet they're already cooking up a version to utilize push notifications. Can't wait!
    03-17-10 11:22 PM
    As soon as I saw the post today that they are opening push services to 3rd party developers I immediately thought of UberTwitter. With the amount of work and updates those guys put into that program, I bet they're already cooking up a version to utilize push notifications. Can't wait!
    Ubertwitter (Paul) has already planned on adding push alerts, hope this makes it easier for him.
    03-18-10 01:23 AM
    Yeah. I tweeted Uber right after that notice came out and he replied they were working on it.......

Can't wait!
    03-18-10 07:55 AM
    There is already a client out that has push mentions Tweetissimo ftw!
    03-18-10 08:03 AM
    Do you have it already?

Yeah. I tweeted Uber right after that notice came out and he replied they were working on it.......
    Is there any ETA?

And another thing is they need to integrate it with the BB messages app. The first twitter client to offer both that and push I will use exclusively!
    03-18-10 08:21 PM
    Do you have it already?

I do and push is oh so nice on twitter!
    03-19-10 05:34 AM
    agreed. Tweetissimo ftw
    03-19-10 09:28 AM
    I do and push is oh so nice on twitter!
    Share the wealth?
    03-19-10 10:13 AM
    Never heard of this app and I couldn't find much info (much less screenshots). How does it compare to other apps? Features?
    03-19-10 12:41 PM
    This is the only "screenshot" I could find and it is just a screen of the icon not the actual app.

I do love that icon... Haha on Twitpic

Better than nothing I guess. Maybe they should consider giving some copies away to crackberry users like other apps do just so people on here know about it. That is an easy way to get more demand for an app not many have heard of.
    03-19-10 02:19 PM
    Never heard of this app and I couldn't find much info (much less screenshots). How does it compare to other apps? Features?
    It's for TBZ (The BlackBerry Zone) VIP Members at the moment.
    03-19-10 02:31 PM
    What's so good about it? Features?
    03-19-10 10:32 PM
    ===== QUOTE Seven.07 ====

===== /QUOTE ====

What's so good about it? Features?
    SocialScope killer

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-20-10 12:37 AM
    I deleted SocialScope, UberTwitter is way better and runs much easier on the device in my opinion...
    03-20-10 12:55 AM
    BIG fan of SocialScope!
    03-20-10 01:06 AM
    SocialScope killer

Is it really worth $50 to join TBZ just to have a shot at getting Tweetissimo? Don't get me wrong, the webmaster there has every right to do that because he built the app. But $50? And yeah, I know it gets you access to some themes and stuff, but $50? I could do $10 or $15, but $50 is a significant amount of money just for Blackberry software, and VIP membership does not guarantee Tweetissimo, I don't think. See no one is really clear with the rules for that, almost as silent as the douches from social scope. I see them all bragging about tweetissimo on twitter though. I'll stick with dealing with Paul from Ubertwitter, I foresee a lot of good things from him, and now he has a UI developer working with him too.
    03-20-10 11:36 AM
    Is it really worth $50 to join TBZ just to have a shot at getting Tweetissimo? Don't get me wrong, the webmaster there has every right to do that because he built the app. But $50? And yeah, I know it gets you access to some themes and stuff, but $50? I could do $10 or $15, but $50 is a significant amount of money just for Blackberry software, and VIP membership does not guarantee Tweetissimo, I don't think. See no one is really clear with the rules for that, almost as silent as the douches from social scope. I see them all bragging about tweetissimo on twitter though. I'll stick with dealing with Paul from Ubertwitter, I foresee a lot of good things from him, and now he has a UI developer working with him too.
    As far as I know VIP membership guarantees you Tweetissimo. (I don't have VIP yet because myself can't afford $50) I've been trying to win a VIP though. :P He stated in a post that all VIP members would get beta, like I said if I remember correctly. Check the forums over there to make sure in the announcements.
    03-20-10 11:47 AM
    They will probably keep it in beta for as long as possible to get people to pay and sign up. I mean if they do release it, then half the talk about how great it is ends because everyone will have access to it. Same with socialscope. That is why I hope the new version of "Twitter for Blackberry" comes out with push mentions. Until then I will stick with Seesmic

UCBearcats (UCBearcats) on Twitter
    03-20-10 02:27 PM
    But who knows. They could lock the app to your username and password on tbz for it. Like the xm app is free but you need the extra online suscription for it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-10 11:46 PM
    I am a VIP, tweetissimo is slowly rolling out to VIP's, I don't have it yet. It offers real push and message integration. There will be no screenshots because current issimo users would never be willing to give up issimo to post a screenshot. screenshot=banned
    03-21-10 12:16 AM
    I still like Socialscope but push notifications sound great!

03-21-10 01:18 AM
    I am a VIP, tweetissimo is slowly rolling out to VIP's, I don't have it yet. It offers real push and message integration. There will be no screenshots because current issimo users would never be willing to give up issimo to post a screenshot. screenshot=banned
    what kinda BS? thats wack, and probably is gonna never let that app be successful. no real feature set list, no screen shots, no trial, no ANYTHING.... yeah, good luck with that.
    03-21-10 01:42 AM
    what kinda BS? thats wack, and probably is gonna never let that app be successful. no real feature set list, no screen shots, no trial, no ANYTHING.... yeah, good luck with that.
    Well, its not like theyre trying to sell it. Its a perk for TBZ VIP.
    03-21-10 11:31 AM
93 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD