Looking for opinions on the best free Twitter client for my Tour. Any advice is appreciated.
    12-08-09 08:56 PM
    My gf has twitterberry, and from what I've seen it's a very user-friendly app. Posting tweets and checking for new ones are super easy. It'll actually notify you of new tweets if you leave the app running in the background.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 09:01 PM
    There's also Ubertwitter works pretty good

12-08-09 09:07 PM
    Vodafone Update is the best twitter app at the moment. It also combines Facebook and TwitPic and a great interface.

UberTwitter has ads and has a horrible longgg menu interface. TwitterBerry is no good and has never been any good. TwixTreme is a good free app too. TweetCaster also integrates Facebook but doesn't have a polished interface. TweetGenius is simply not worth the $$ even though it looks pretty.

And if you get your hands on SocialScope, it's hands down the best in every way. Good luck with that though.
    12-08-09 09:17 PM
    Red, I looked at the Vodafone but it says only supported for Curve2 and Bold. Have you tried it on your Tour?
    12-08-09 09:37 PM
    YES!!!! FINALLY!!!!
    It's been a few days since twitter clients were asked about on this site....I was going crazy.....
    Please search because there are tons of threads regarding twitter apps.

I use the free ubertwitter on my 8330.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/twitter-bb-317891/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/bes...w-tour-268768/

http://crackberry.com/roundup-blackb...ents-part-deux
    12-08-09 09:41 PM
    Ubertwitter is a good app plus it's free, I use it all day not a bad app for FREE!!!!!
    "The Blackberry Tour is the sh!t!!!!!!!!!!!

12-08-09 09:59 PM
    try twixtreme TwiXtreme: The Sweetest Twitter™ Client for BlackBerry in app world
    Last edited by mrjayball; 12-08-09 at 10:28 PM.
    12-08-09 10:24 PM
    Red, I looked at the Vodafone but it says only supported for Curve2 and Bold. Have you tried it on your Tour?
    Yes it works on tour, I just tried it
    12-08-09 10:25 PM
    twitterberry is now called open beak and it works great and uses minimal room... it's also completely free... enjoy!
    12-08-09 10:59 PM
    Twitterberry is good to quickly send or check tweets. Ubertwitter is more fully featured. TwiXtreme has the nicest looking UI and is what I'm currently using.
    12-08-09 11:28 PM
    I had UberTwitter and I didn't like it because you cant delete incoming tweets unless you reply to the tweet. Be aware!!!!!!
    12-09-09 09:55 AM
    Ubertwitter is the best twitter app imo ... ^^ what do you mean by deleting incoming tweets??
    12-09-09 10:18 AM
    I use Snaptu. While it's not the best Twitter client, it does offer integration of Facebook, Twitter, News reader...
    12-09-09 11:26 AM
    UberTwitter all the way!!!!
    12-09-09 11:27 AM
    ubertwitter is very fully featured. i use social scope. it's totally worth getting in on the beta. it's solid, fast, lets you do just about everything, and it integrates facebook status updates if you choose to do so.
    12-09-09 11:36 AM
    I've tried almost every Twitter app out there and I like Ubertwitter the best.
    12-09-09 12:05 PM
    UberTwitter has great features but a really poor, heavily menu-based interface. And VodafoneUpdate works great on the Tour.
    12-09-09 12:19 PM
    I'm really curious about Tweeteev though.
    12-09-09 12:20 PM
    I've tried almost every Twitter app out there and I like Ubertwitter the best.
    This is true for me as well
    12-09-09 12:20 PM
    I know this is going to sound like a **** type question but how do you interface your Twitter with Facebook? I mean I use Ubertwitter and love it even though there are some loading problems, UI issues, & Batt Usage being bad. Anyways I just wanna know how to interface both if it's possible with UberTwit, someone help me out here hahaha
    12-09-09 01:11 PM
    Sorry but I think only the maker can setup interfaces. Correct me I am wrong.

12-09-09 02:00 PM
    I also use UberTwitter. The menu is a bit extensive for me, but the features easily outweigh it.
    12-09-09 02:14 PM
    I know this is going to sound like a **** type question but how do you interface your Twitter with Facebook? I mean I use Ubertwitter and love it even though there are some loading problems, UI issues, & Batt Usage being bad. Anyways I just wanna know how to interface both if it's possible with UberTwit, someone help me out here hahaha
    Unfortunately, Ubertwitter doesn't have Facebook capabilities. I know SocialScope and a few others do though.

I'm really curious about Tweeteev though.
    I've been on their mailing list for beta for the longest time now. I'd love to see what it looks like and how it works but I gave up on them
    12-09-09 02:25 PM
    Seesmic also makes a very interesting app. I've always wanted a Twitter app that shows you the number of unread tweets on the notification area!
    12-09-09 02:47 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD