OK, so, I don't have BIS because my parents do not allow me to be on contract (was before, high bills) and theres not BlackBerry Internet Service for prepaid numbers in my country.
    I really want to use "Twitter for Blackberry", though I can't, because it is a RIM's service, instead, I am using UberTwitter and I don't like it that much. I hate the fact that my friend can tweet from "Twitter for iPhone" and I cannot (yes, I am a little wannabe and want to show I have a BlackBerry )
    Are there any solutions to use the official Twitter app? Maybe if I get the Twitter service book? Can somebody post it for me, please? It would be nice
    05-20-10 05:16 AM
    I don't think there's a way to do that. But, I don't know, some people here probably know a way.
    05-20-10 05:34 AM
    Could you please post the Twitter service book?
    05-20-10 05:36 AM
    Do you have wifi? I just downloaded the latest version of Twitter from BlackBerry and there is an option in there to use it directly with Twitter on wifi.
    05-20-10 07:26 AM
    I don't think it will work, it checks everytime if I am BIS-enbled.
    Again, can someone, please, post the Twitter service book?
    05-20-10 10:28 AM
    If someone were to post the service book you still need it to connect to BIS for it to work. So there isn't a way to use Twitter for Blackberry without a BlackBerry Data Plan.
    05-20-10 10:38 AM
    Great
    I cannot use it and I want it SO much.
    05-20-10 10:41 AM
    Just get a Blackberry Data Plan, then you can use it, pretty simple if you ask me. UberTwitter is a BlackBerry specific twitter client though. So anyone who knows anything about phones will know you have a BB, if that's your only reason for wanting Twitter for BlackBerry.
    05-20-10 10:46 AM
    I can't. BIS and BES are only available on contracts in Greece and I'm not allowed to be on one, anymore. I use a prepaid phone. The most ironic, though, about that, is that, my operator offers me 1.5GB of data every single month, which, of course, is a generic one, not a BlackBerry one. So, I cannot do anything.
    And yeah, that's the reason I want that app most. The other one is that it has a nice interface.
    05-20-10 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD