I was just wondering out of you lot who use Twitter which app do you use, and why, what do you like about it?

I use UberSocial, and i like how you can change your theme, and i love the layout of it.
    12-23-12 12:12 PM
    I use both, use social is my main twitter app and then twitter for BlackBerry for the push notifications.
    12-23-12 12:21 PM
    I prefer Twitter for BlackBerry. I haven't used Ubersocial in awhile. I also use SocialScope though.
    12-23-12 12:32 PM
    i use all 3

Twitter for Blackberry
    Ubersocial
    Social Scope

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Crackberry's Forum App.
    12-23-12 04:14 PM
    T4BB is most used. SocialScope second. Uber left my use long ago.
    12-23-12 05:34 PM
    I use the blackberry twitter app. It does everything I want. No reason for me to use another app.
    12-23-12 05:34 PM
    t4bb of course
    ubersocial slow just slow nothing much
    scope mmh dont like

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk
    12-23-12 06:31 PM
    Ubersocial numero uno..
    Just love the themes. I'm using sherlock Holmes theme. it says, 'make it count'... And when sent, it says, 'I say that count'... Lol... Funny as ****...
    And another function that I love on the uber bar is the 'inner circle'. Just love that U can set the closes persons that U follow in inner circle so that u don't miss a tweet.
    12-23-12 07:06 PM
    I like Ubersocial, I like colorful Theme and The UI For blackberry
    even in my Iphone, i'm Using Ubersocial too..
    12-23-12 07:09 PM
    T4BB for me.

#BB10believe

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    12-23-12 08:10 PM
    I was just wondering out of you lot who use Twitter which app do you use, and why, what do you like about it?

I use UberSocial, and i like how you can change your theme, and i love the layout of it.
    I use native twitter for blackberry
    12-23-12 08:34 PM
    I also use the native because of how it handles DMs and mentions, without constantly running in background. they go through even if you turn off the auto-update.
    12-23-12 09:09 PM
    I've tried them all and always end up back on scope
    12-23-12 09:15 PM
    Twitter for BB for me! Does everything!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    12-23-12 09:43 PM
    I also use the native because of how it handles DMs and mentions, without constantly running in background. they go through even if you turn off the auto-update.
    Have U tested DMs and mentions in uber?
    Outstanding. U can even customize the bar to show which functions U wanted on the bar and arrange it based on priority.

And the auto update? Same as T4BB, U can set it on stop updating until U click it open.
    Btw, doesn't turning off the auto update and it still updating just beats the purpose?
    A bug maybe?
    12-23-12 10:15 PM
    Have U tested DMs and mentions in uber?
    Outstanding. U can even customize the bar to show which functions U wanted on the bar and arrange it based on priority.

And the auto update? Same as T4BB, U can set it on stop updating until U click it open.
    Btw, doesn't turning off the auto update and it still updating just beats the purpose?
    A bug maybe?
    Thing with ubersocial is it has to be left open in the background. if you fully exit(shift+x) it no longer alerts you on DM/Mention, whereas T4BB does. It's not a bug btw, it's supposed to be like that, it will only update your mentions and DMs, not the entire feed, saving battery life while allowing you to not miss messages.
    12-23-12 10:52 PM
    I am not much of a Twitter freak, so I like Twitter 4 BB on my 9900. It got all my need covered and I really like the push-notifications.
    12-25-12 08:20 AM
    Twitter for BlackBerry beats �bersocial in sooooo many aspects. UI is more clean and elegant. �bersocial looks cluttered, it doesn't deliver notifications instantly as T4BB, and if you make it refresh every minute to get them, say goodbye to your battery pretty soon. T4BB shows INTERACTIONS, you will see who followed you, who retweeted you, who favourited your tweets whilst �bersocial just limits itself to show who retweeted you and only if you dig for it.

I've been trying SocialScope as of late and I'm using it to handle my other account where I only read and follow companies, celebrities, etc and it handles everything pretty good, the UI is clean and it has basically the same functions that �bersocial has. I'm just pissed off that they never update that crap fix the many bugs it has, as far as I know it's been in beta for almost 2 years? That's so effing slow and it'll get frustrating with time. Also, I don't get what's so amazing to this 'Inner Circle' feature since you can already make lists... Nothing you can't do on any Twitter app. The only things I find �bersocial being better than T4BB is that you can mute users (which sucks because you wont be notified if they mention/dm you) and its customization.

Edit: Fixed typos.
    12-26-12 05:23 PM
    Outstanding responses...
    But I still stick to Ubersocial...
    Lists is lists is lists... List that everyone could share and not easy to edit. So, I still am sticking to my favourite 'inner circle' to get current tweets from family, close friends and importants.
    Been using it for years and sticking by it...
    And the customizations is outstanding....
    Cheers...
    12-27-12 09:11 AM
    Sent from my unsliding slider BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    12-27-12 09:13 AM
    I've decided I'm going to use Twitter For Blackberry as I don't really use it, to see what I like better! Also thanks for your responses!

Sent from my 9900!
    12-28-12 07:43 PM
    I've just signed up to Twitter for the first time. I was assuming it would appear in my inbox, but looks like I need a separate Application to view it in my BB9900. Disappointing. Can't wait for my BB Hub in BB10 !!

One question - T4BB? Is that the first application that appears in app world when you search? It just says Twitter, but I am assuming it is the application referred to in this thread.
    Last edited by whitbags; 12-29-12 at 06:04 AM.
    12-29-12 04:09 AM
    I've just signed up to Twitter for the first time. I was assuming it would appear iin my inbox, but loks like I need a separate Application to view it in my BB9900. Disappointing. Can't wait for my BB Hub in BB10 !!

One question - T4BB? Is that the first application that appears in app world when you search? It just says Twitter, but I am assuming it is the application referred to in this thread.
    T4BB = twitter for blackberry.

most apps with notifications will definitely show up in Messages. especially if its a native app developed by RIM.

Sent from my unsliding slider BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    12-29-12 05:39 AM
    I've just signed up to Twitter for the first time. I was assuming it would appear in my inbox, but looks like I need a separate Application to view it in my BB9900. Disappointing. Can't wait for my BB Hub in BB10 !!

Hi! I am using RIM's Twitter for Blackberry. I also just joined Twitter a few months ago. If this is what you are using you will see notifications in your messages on your phone and in your notification bar. Free Twitter - Download Twitter - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World You also need to log into your Twitter account and click onto that small gear icon in the upper right corner. Then on the left side of your Twitter page you will see your settings. Select "email notifications" and then you can select which type of email notifications you want to receive on your phone. I hope this helps you.
    12-29-12 06:44 AM
    Thank you
    01-05-13 10:45 AM
26 12