View Poll Results: Which Twitter App do you perfer?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Twitter for Blackberry (im a BB fanboy and I don't care)

28 65.12%
  • TweetGenius (I tweet like a Genius)

7 16.28%
  • Other(I Absolutely cannot use those 2, I use another app)

8 18.60%
    I totally agree, I've been waiting for months for an invite now.

Did anyone notice that T4BB expires in June?
    I've gone back to UT.
    in beta says expire in june, a new update should be out by then if not sooner
    first version expired on march 31,
    04-14-10 02:14 PM
    Alright people I posted a Poll. Please vote and help me choose one
    04-14-10 02:18 PM
    I'm currently using Twitter for Blackberry as my everyday Twitter App on my Storm. I've tried UberTwitter, Seesmic, though never TweetGenius. Whenever I'm going to be away from a computer for a long time, however, I use Snaptu, mostly because of its seamless integration w/ Google Reader, which allows me to Tweet articles directly from there, in a fast and easy way. I also tried SocialScope, and although nice, it didn't work for my news link sharing.
    04-14-10 02:20 PM
    see what we need is tweetdeck for BB. That is prob what i will use when it comes out as I have it on my computer and ipod touch.
    04-14-10 02:49 PM
    see what we need is tweetdeck for BB. That is prob what i will use when it comes out as I have it on my computer and ipod touch.
    I agree I cant wait for it to come out for BB. If it has other social networking intergration like it does for mac and pc it will be the best imo.
    04-14-10 02:53 PM
    I agree I cant wait for it to come out for BB. If it has other social networking intergration like it does for mac and pc it will be the best imo.
    is that even coming out for BB? great.... now i have to choose between 3 twitter apps
    04-14-10 05:31 PM
    is that even coming out for BB? great.... now i have to choose between 3 twitter apps
    It is supposed to a blog post on here about a week ago said they were working on an app for BB
    04-14-10 05:38 PM
    como'n ppl let see them votes!
    04-14-10 09:07 PM
    Actually TG does let you see retweets, and they let you edit/ comment on them too . That's why I love TG so much, other twitter apps won't let you do that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Really? I removed TG because it wouldn't show the new kind of retweets. They were just being skipped completely. Must be something wrong with my account or something since I've had this problem even on re-installs.

04-14-10 10:09 PM
    alllllllllllllright looking at the poll results, it looks like I'll be switching to T4BB
    04-20-10 08:07 AM
    I know I posted this a while ago... but now i'm back to tweetgenius. The application is just so much cleaner and faster. And even though they updated T4BB and its better integrated with the OS, I think that tweetgenius is probably one of my favorite BB applications of all time, right next to Viigo.

what about you guys? anyone else change their mind about T4BB after the update?
    Last edited by FMB8900; 06-18-10 at 01:32 PM.
    06-18-10 01:00 PM
    firstly, i was using UT, but knowing that T4BB is updated, now i'm using it for almost 3weeks, i think it has nicer UI compared to UT
    06-18-10 07:33 PM
    I know I posted this a while ago... but now i'm back to tweetgenius. The application is just so much cleaner and faster. And even though they updated T4BB and its better integrated with the OS, I think that tweetgenius is probably one of my favorite BB applications of all time, right next to Viigo.

what about you guys? anyone else change their mind about T4BB after the update?
    Too bad Tweetgenius as on the junk pile. I felt the same way.
    09-02-10 05:40 PM
    Too bad Tweetgenius as on the junk pile. I felt the same way.
    yeah unfortunately the app has too many problems now, and TG + Beejive Customer services sucks balls.
    09-02-10 07:48 PM
    yeah unfortunately the app has too many problems now, and TG + Beejive Customer services sucks balls.
    There is no customer service!

Oh well, maybe we can stop some others from spending their hard earned bucks.
    09-02-10 07:56 PM
    I switch between UB, and T4BB.
    Sometimes I want to feel official with T4BB and sometimes I like UB because it refreshes when I open it.
    09-02-10 08:07 PM
    UB is so smooth!!!!

09-02-10 08:56 PM
    Has anyone noticed a battery drain with T4BB? I have had major battery drain the last couple of days and can only come to the conclusion that it is T4BB that I just downloaded. My daily usuage is still the same but battery is dead before 7pm.
    09-08-10 11:49 PM
    No battery drain with T4BB on my phone with 30 minute refresh. I've noticed drain with UT and SS, but not T4BB.
    09-09-10 06:30 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD