04-20-10 01:26 PM
32 12
tools
    Bjack....I'm using Uber....where is the Navigation bar
    04-20-10 10:30 AM
    Bjack....I'm using Uber....where is the Navigation bar
    I think he's referring to T4BB, not Uber.
    04-20-10 11:11 AM
    I got it......I think.....when you scroll down and you hit the end button right?
    04-20-10 11:16 AM
    I just took a survey at BlackBerry Beta Zone & they asked the question if RT's should show in the timeline. I marked it was very important. A lot of things in regards to any Twitter app is important so you can assimilate & process information faster.
    I hope they listen which I have no doubt they will.
    04-20-10 12:36 PM
    Steve??? Can you tell where the last tweet is after the newest tweets are on Uber?
    yup! The minute I scroll down using the trackpad/ball it immedietally scrolls to the last tweet I had so I can then scroll up to all the new tweets posted.
    04-20-10 12:41 PM
    Are you guys closing down Uber after every session? I would only exit so that it's always running in the application switcher. (You have to change that option in the settings I believe so that it doesn't completely close when you exit.) When there was an indication of new tweets I'd open it through the switcher and could scroll up through the new tweets until I reached the top. With the BB app it seems to almost always be at the top.

I realize that it's still running in the background, but I wished that the BB app would "minimize" to the app switcher like every other app does instead of closing down.
    Have you tried using the app switcher to switch to your Homescreen, then when you ALT+ESC to bring up app switcher Twitter for BB should be in the list of apps in app switcher.

Roland

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    I think he's referring to T4BB, not Uber.
    I was, but Uber works the same. It will re-open on whatever tweet it was on when you close it with the end button.
    If you leave the "Tabs" in Uber highlighted when you close it, the "tabs" are highlighted when you open it the next time. If there are new tweets, if you scroll down slightly (just enough so the "tabs bar at the top disappears) it goes to your last read tweet.

Again, this is my experience...but *should* be the same for everyone.

*OS may make a difference? I'm running 5.0-perhaps 4.x et al react differently.
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD