So what's gonna happen when the beta expires on 30th June? Will there be an update or will it stop or will it keep on going?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-10 10:49 AM
    Probably nothing will happen. I think that's just something they say in the agreement.
    I could be wrong, but I don't expect an actual release by june 30th, and i doubt RIM will just disable the app.
    06-25-10 11:04 AM
    I have seen this posted before. I have never seen this expiration message.
    06-25-10 11:12 AM
    It's not an actual message per se'. It is in the EULA/TOS that you read and agree to when you sign on for the app.

I'm sure nothing is going to happen. When the first leaks came out all over the place, everyone thought the same thing way back then. Although they released the official version previously, I know of people who were still are using the leak up until very recently. I was one of them.

Rim won't cut everyone off like that. I can't see it.
    06-25-10 01:08 PM
    Shows you how much I pay attention to EULA's.
    06-25-10 01:19 PM
    I also noticed that in the EULA and it made me wonder if there will be another release soon. I hate betas that expire. That seems to be a trend in developers of closed-source software for any platform, mobile or desktop, especially software that will be paid on final release. The Windows Vista and 7 betas were an example of this.
    06-25-10 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD